This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

In v42 roller failed to react with shields properly, so they just stuck. could we have this as a tag for rollers?

true

Thanks!

Kanga

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Was playing on Raptor server today and noticed the freezer rollers stuck to the shields, i immediately went and looked at its xml coding and found no trace of a sticky code at all. I was wondering if it was a server option?

Kanga

ArmorWraith
    Participant

nvm the rollers must just have hit the shield just right to stick to them incorrectly, after 45 mns of testing.. sigh*

Kanga

naka
    Participant

I have to quote Chopp here.
    @chopper wrote:

Hey those sticky rollers are a feature not a bug….lol…I kinda like ‘um.

I think sticky rollers were a nice coincidence. When u play, some time very interesting and unique game features/tactics appear. Sadly no one paid attention to this. Instead of further evolve this into tag or sticky weapon it was fixed…and forgotten…

tlon
    Participant

I like sticky rollers, but would be cool to have that tag in server options file. Rollers become very dangerous weapon when stick to a shield. The best option is to create another weapon called “sticky rollers”

Thrax
    Participant

This ‘feature’ has not been forgotten naka. We’ve already discussed making it
    a switchable option for next release. Also up-coming will be Blastable roofs,
    and quite possible Deforming napalm for acid-trails or liquid dirt.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.