This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  B.A.D. 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Rhophon
    Participant

Hello! This game is amazing and I think this game should be on Steam.
    Devs please submit the game here http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

That not a bad idea actually, But there would have to be a charge to cover steam charges n such.

I’ve seen free games on steam, but they’re usually £2 or so as the cheapest (prob to cover steam costs or something).

Would certainly get the game more attention.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Would likely create a butt load more work though in how updates are rolled out and such.

Rhophon
    Participant

are you dev? lets just try this

Tom.K
    Participant

Though, mostly Steam games include Achievements. We don’t have that… If people pay for getting a free game from steam, it would make no sense (except that it’s on Steam and available from it anytime).

Rhophon
    Participant

@tom.K wrote:

Though, mostly Steam games include Achievements. We don’t have that… If people pay for getting a free game from steam, it would make no sense (except that it’s on Steam and available from it anytime).

Not having achievements means nothing. Game can be on Steam anyway. And for free. Why there are many games available for free? I think you guys should at least try and not giving up.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

There’s been talk of having achievements put already, I don’t know if anything’s happening with it.

Something needs to change drastically here, soo few people play anylonger, which also shrinks the brain pool around here.

B.A.D.
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Something needs to change drastically here, soo few people play anylonger, which also shrinks the brain pool around here.

yeah,but i have to say:i´m in,and recruiting people i know.dont know if it needs that steam stuff,but it deffo needs MORE TARGETS,erm…players!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.