This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Acid22 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

Hello all you beautiful people,

I didn’t see an announcement for the stats winners so I shall make my own again. Believe me, I don’t mind. 😀

1st- NAKED- This makes three stats wins, more than any other player. My goal has been realized.

2ed- Loke- I enjoyed smurfing you. Still a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

3ed- Belezebub- Fun player as always. I believe the only player I ever gifted.

4th- One- Awesome player. Always keeps cool. Good to see him back.

5th- sabi- Doesn’t talk much but a fun player. Grats on 5th.

6th- ****- Odd, that name didn’t make it past the filter.

7th- Chopper- Stoli powered nuke anyone?

8th-NAKED 2.0- My smurf. I would like to send a big shout-out to Rommel for cluing me in on the process of making a smurf. I would also like to thank him for making a groovy new avatar for me to display. Shumanitutonka Ob Wachi, Rommel.

9th- Tlon- A good shot. Fun to play.

10th- C64- I don’t know anything about this player. Grats on rounding out the top ten.

Damn those medals look spiffy!

My work here is done, for now. None of the past winners seem to be bent on winning again so my record of three stats wins should hold up for quite a while. I have done what I set out to do and will rest on my laurels for a time, how long I can’t say. I’ll keep an eye on the top ten and see who fills the number one spot in my wake.

NAKED IS THE OVERALL WINNER!

What a lovely day, yeah, we won the war! May have lost a million TANKS but we got a million more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDQOECShw8&feature=player_detailpage

Thank you to all who participated. =D>

Bye for now,

NAKED

PS- How will you know when I return?…Oh, you’ll know. Muaahahahahaaaaaa!!!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

There was already one in the news section, haven’t missed you out and congratulations 🙂

Acid22
    Participant

****! =P~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.