This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

okay here is hte error I got when I did php allstats.php. I am trying to track down the reason for the fact that all i see on everything but my main stats page is:

cannot sho stats on this page.

here is is what I did to try and locate the problem:

php allstats.php

Scorched3D Player Stats

PHP Warning: include(../header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/stats/statsheader.php on line 14
    PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '../header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/stats/statsheader.php on line 14

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: displaystats in /var/www/html/stats/util.php on line 18

my stats database (scorched3d_servers) shows displaystats as having 1 as a value.[/quote]

cbx550f
    Participant

Do you have a /var/www/html/header.php file?

Panther30
    Participant

no I guess I don’t. so I probably need to create a blank one and do the same with footer.php, just in case.

php util.php
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: seriesid in /var/www/html/stats/util.php on line 2
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqlQuery() in /var/www/html/stats/util.php on line 3

php allstats.php

Scorched3D Player Stats

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: displaystats in /var/www/html/stats/util.php on line 18

I got these two errors after I put blank header.php and footer.php in my website’s root directory.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Unless you pass in the arguments it would say this.
    It definitely doesn’t work via the web server?

To bypass this you could just put

$displaystats = 1;

after the <? at the top of the file.

Panther30
    Participant

no it isn’t working through the web server or locally or over the net. iput the displaystats line in each of the files and I am still getting the php notice and fatal erro mentioned above. I will try taking out hte display stats line in the other php files where I put it in (I will leave it in util.php) and I will report back in a couple minutes.

Edit:

okay I have the stats pages displaying now, but there is not data on them. the only one that displays all the data is index.php. util.php is throwing hte erors mentioned in my last post.

http://www.techthisout.biz/stats

imported_gcamp
    Participant

It seems to be losing the arguments to the scripts.
    e.g. you pass in “Series=10” and it runs the query for series=0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.