This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Laptops Daddy 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Rommel
    Participant

Now, now.@jurily wrote:

truce? HAH! If my gf came here, I’d shoot her first 😛
    I know she’d do the same.

P.S. the most pointless was the argument about the percentages 🙂

If you’ll read the posts again, there was no argument, only speculation. YOU ARE WRONG! (This is an argument)

“This isn’t an argument.”
    “Yes it is.”
    “NO, it’s not!”
    “Is too.” – Monty Python

Check out War Noises too on the same recording. 😉

As for the remainder of this thread, I think I’ll follow Deathbals advice.

Rommel

kowal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Well, I guess I can’t call myself a noob anymore, I’m a top players hit list.

it’s an honour my friend, TY

umm.. that’s not my top players hit list, that was my Fun To Shoot At Hit List 😉 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Top players HIT list…

As in.. I spring to mind…

nvm, go back to ya slow ass downloading :^p

Deathbal
    Participant

My target priority is…..

1. The easiest kill! Just like any predator.

Threat plays a role of course. But a small one. I couldn’t care less about rank, leader, or proximity. Whoever I can kill the quickest is my target.

Jurily
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

My target priority is…..

1. The easiest kill! Just like any predator.

Threat plays a role of course. But a small one. I couldn’t care less about rank, leader, or proximity. Whoever I can kill the quickest is my target.

Amen. Especially if I’m likely to die in the first shot (i.e. almost always).

Mcb Lover
    Participant

as for me i always kill nearest and easyest tank ( if someone not playing me first)…i dont care when nut make his poor try to play kill me first..hehe.
    and rank doesnt matter for me..i know who are good and who just playing a lot ( as me) …. 😈

BigBear
    Participant

With regards to the original topic I’d have to agree that you’re wasting your breath on this one pom. Playing together with someone else in the same room will always generate remarks about permatrucing. There is no way around it. Better just relax and go with the flow, for the sake of your own peace of mind at least. Btw if you are trying to convince ppl with that stats link, all it really shows is that you play at the same time a lot.

Regarding target selection, most games are all about easy kills for me. If I have a chance to win a game however, other rules apply. In any case I never care about rank when selecting a target, since rank is useless for assessing the threat or any other useful attribute.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

if you’re not on the list, i go by potential threat, regardless of range.

if you are on the list, i’ll dh you every time i get the chance until we’re even. don’t care if i get killed in the process.

sometimes i ignore people closer until they shoot at me (just to prove a point : )

sometimes i like to kill the number one rank (thoroughly and consistently), also to prove a point : ). it’s not personal.

game psychology you know. shoot me and i’ll kill you.

i dont care about trucing

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.