This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Laptops Daddy 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Not sure where to post it but I will post it here and it can be moved if need be. My wife (ellie mae, Mrs. Pastor) and I do not have a spousal trcue. Tired of hearing it, her and I have both played a lot and are getting better. If ou don’t believe me check here

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerrecentevents.php?Prefix=1&Series=10&PlayerID=22118

It’s getting old TomKat!

Deathbal
    Participant

Let me give you a piece of my mind. 😆 I don’t care if you have a spousel truce. In fact, I expect it. And I don’t purposely target either of you because of it. Even if it were true, I don’t notice it probably because there are fireballs flying around all over the place. Who considers this a big deal?

Anyway. I think it might help if Ellie didn’t log in as Mrs Pastor. Use Ellie, or another name……..then people won’t automatically see something that is not there.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

She started the Mrs. Pastor thing because she got tired of every single new person coming in the room asking if she was really a girl and then asking where she was from and if she was married. She tried the Mrs. Pastor thing and it pretty much worked.

This post is in response to TomKat telling everysingle person that comes in the room first thing to watch us we are trucers. I have spoken to an admin about some of the things TK says and does to us or specifically her but I just wanted to clear it up with everyone there is no spousal truce.

Not really a player complaint so I posted it here.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hey POM.
    IMHO, this is the most pointless thread in the world (only a slight exaggeration).

The people that come here already know that the two of you often kill each other and have been high / top of each others kill lists. It’s the less addicted players that might think it, purely by name, as it draw additional attention to possible trucing.

How long has the TK thing gone on for, as I have had a bad day with him once before, most of the time he’s sound, but seems to occasionally… not be cool.

Maybe, when you guys do truce, you could make it public, there have been times when it would seem like you have truced, it was what alot of people would have done in those cases, but some would make it public, others would whisper. If your getting that annoyed, it could be an idea (if im right that is).

Anyhow, ya both cool people, so doesn’t really bother me either way, if I thought you were permatrucing, I would simply target you more often.

P.S Its 3p.m and I just woke up…. cos im on holiday and I can, MMMMWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAA

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Lucky Nut I love waking up at 3 p.m. The TK thing has gone on for several weeks now. He is hot and cold I like him but he has crossed the line one too many times insulting my wife. That part has been adressed with an admin already though.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Lucky Nut I love waking up at 3 p.m. The TK thing has gone on for several weeks now. He is hot and cold I like him but he has crossed the line one too many times insulting my wife. That part has been adressed with an admin already though.

Well I still say, dunk him in water….. hehe

Jurily
    Participant

truce? HAH! If my gf came here, I’d shoot her first 😛
    I know she’d do the same.

P.S. the most pointless was the argument about the percentages 🙂

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@jurily wrote:

truce? HAH! If my gf came here, I’d shoot her first 😛
    I know she’d do the same.

P.S. the most pointless was the argument about the percentages 🙂

yea, but you need the kills.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

hm….for example if in truce was Deathball and Wowbagger it shoulda be crap (or One and me 😛 ) , but in your point Pom and Mrs its just sweet and its sad only for players who cant get u both in same round …hehe
    cheers

Jurily
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

yea, but you need the kills.

I said “I’d shoot her first”, not “I’d shoot her first whenever she’s in trucing range” 🙂

Deathbal
    Participant

Lets put it this way. If my wife played, i can say right now that we’d most likely have a permatruce. But it’s not a big deal. Because it’s not the same as a regular truce. The most powerful silent truce is with the person nearest to you. Because everyone expects the 2 to kill eachother and it doesn’t happen. But when you are spread out all over the map, it’s not really a big deal. And um……i’m just speaking for myself here….

Thrax
    Participant

I still prefer my targetting scheme..

by priority:
    -Rank.
    -Threat.
    -Proximity.
    So, if you are beside me and are not the lowest rank.. i won’t
    target you unless you choose to provoke.

If people of lower rank cannot stand a little attention.. then what
    was the point of thier rank-obsession??

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I target almost the same Thrax but I do it by

Threat
    Proximity
    Rank

kowal
    Participant

these are my target preference:

the stalker with a dress (you know this is you pom 😛 )
      the peanut with some kind of revenge agenda
      the cat with a laptop
      the chicken soup addict (admit it V, you’re addicted to chicken soup 😛 )

j/k 😆

anyway… i targetet only by probability.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@kowal wrote:

these are my target preference:

the stalker with a dress (you know this is you pom 😛 )
      the peanut with some kind of revenge agenda
      the cat with a laptop
      the chicken soup addict (admit it V, you’re addicted to chicken soup 😛 )

j/k 😆

anyway… i targetet only by probability.

Well, I guess I can’t call myself a noob anymore, I’m a top players hit list.

it’s an honour my friend, TY

My target list would be

Vitos (he whines alot and I can’t stand him)

Dirter/laserer

Likelyhood of a kill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.