This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cannibalistical 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Stil8
    Participant

Does anybody know how to fix a split screen- basically- the display of another game is a1/3 shifted to the left, and that 1/3 part is showing on the right side of the screen- with a big black band in between. i tried changinmg resolutions, comptability, and some game options.

S-killZ
    Participant

Yep open 2 windowed screens that are 1/3 of your screen, put one of them on each side and make your background black then hide your taskbar! 😛

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

are u using two monitors?

Sounds a but like its getting confused with where it should all go…

Im sure I actually know the answer, but thats the only thing I can think of atm

Stil8
    Participant

Nope- only one- though could try it on my tv- game’s website says that it has issues with laptop monitors.

And S-killz: game does not have windowed mode option.

and more like 1/4 shift.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

think youll find its the game, I had that issue with Dune 2000, can be resolved, but after your post about the dog, I aint saying!

Stil8
    Participant

I was only 6- i didn’t know better. Plus when the dog died, I swore I would not torture another pet again!

Irishbandit
    Participant

Try going in to game options and setting your game resolution to the same as your desktop resolution or one setting lower than current resolution.

Stil8
    Participant

Yeah- thats the problem- see, i can’t see that part of the menu- the shifted screen is cutting it off.

I need a screenshot of the menu, so I can locate that setting on mine!

S-killZ
    Participant

@Stil^^8 wrote:

Yeah- thats the problem- see, i can’t see that part of the menu- the shifted screen is cutting it off.

I need a screenshot of the menu, so I can locate that setting on mine!

Duh, game settings! 😛 and i thought you said you wanted it like that sorry! 😛

Stil8
    Participant

No longer need a fix- i now have Emperor: battle for dune, so dune2000 is old news! 😈

cannibalistical
    Participant

I had the same problem with the split screen i didnt fix the menu part but when u play the game all is good.

im running vista home pre x64

on the game menu switch from 16 bit to 8 bit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.