This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lithium 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

LOL

Ebonite
    Participant

Crappit. Does this mean I’m an old fart? Because I used to play with Goose. Well, more like I was in games where he completely dominated the everything. Which reminds me: I still want to negotiate a price so I can buy my ass back, seeing as how it’s so clearly owned.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Crappit. Does this mean I’m an old fart? Because I used to play with Goose. Well, more like I was in games where he completely dominated the everything. Which reminds me: I still want to negotiate a price so I can buy my ass back, seeing as how it’s so clearly owned.

Yes… You’re older than me. That makes you old.

Sondra
    Participant

@gooseberry wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

Who is this “Gooseberry”, and why is he not wearing any pants?

Nobody on the internet uses pants 😡

And its really cool to see how all you classics still play! lead by cbx i fear…

Classics? Are you saying that WE are old??? Now thats an offece to me, since it’s a blasphemy to say that a Woman is OLD!

Besides that… I wear short skirts.
    And no…Don’t fear… Cus who leads us all is the cowbell.

So… when are you going to take the big jump?
    (by jump I mean, when do you pass from the forum to the game itself?)

We miss you there 🙂

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

@gooseberry wrote:

Anyone else catch that subliminal message?

*stares at avatar*

Sondra
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@sondra wrote:

@gooseberry wrote:

Anyone else catch that subliminal message?

*stares at avatar*

*COF COF*

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

OMG i am LMAO as i ROFL

Just saw the episode…..best 22min spent today.

Willis’ quote from the episode reminds me of another great movie quote:

Cop: I think we can handle one little girl. I sent two units, they’re bringing her down now.
    Agent Smith: No lieutenant, your men are already dead.

damn that’s scary. As I watched the episode, I couldn’t help to think…..which guy in scorch might look like their nemesis? Just the physical part of course….I’m certainly not talking about not having a life cuz lets face it….men are to video games as gals are to shopping. besides it’s in our genes, so why even fight it.

Having said that……
    *grabs the basketball and runs to the nearest court for hours of outdoors enjoyment*

Lithium
    Participant

[quote
    But the sad thing is… “they killed him” .. big woop.. he respawns, grabs the sword (note Stan just threw it off to the side).. then pwns EVERYTHING![/quote]

Well, maybe after being pOWNED at the end of a 17+ hour battle, he had a nervous breakdown and quit WoW. I failed to notice that Stan threw the Sword of a Thousand Truths to the side. Anyway, the story could go on and on but it was just one episode.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.