This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lithium 11 years, 1 month ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4825

    Lithium
    Participant

    Just wondering if anyone saw it. I played WoW for about 4 months last year and even used Ventrilo (VoIP app similar to TeamSpeak) so, I could relate. Anyway, WoW player or not, I thought the episode was hilarious. I guess the post has some relevance to this forum since the episode theme was online gaming.

    **Update**
    Irishbandit’s link was removed for copyright reasons 😕
    If you still want to watch the video. This link is still good:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBBbM2iFQ1g

    #33705

    Irishbandit
    Participant
    #33706

    Willis
    Participant

    Yeah I seen it, great!

    “Jim.. your kids characters, are already dead…”

    But the sad thing is… “they killed him” .. big woop.. he respawns, grabs the sword (note Stan just threw it off to the side).. then pwns EVERYTHING!

    #33707

    Gooseberry
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TqCR6Rwhk

    Hahah thanks for the link, I’ll watch it, looks funny as hell!

    #33708

    Wowbagger
    Participant

    😯 GOOSE?????? 😯

    Could it?….

    No Way….

    😀

    #33709

    Sondra
    Participant

    @gooseberry wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TqCR6Rwhk

    Hahah thanks for the link, I’ll watch it, looks funny as hell!

    NOW THATS A SURPRISE!!!

    WELCOME BACK GOOSE!!! WE MISS YOU ALOT

    #33710

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    @gooseberry wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TqCR6Rwhk

    Hahah thanks for the link, I’ll watch it, looks funny as hell!

    Goose? 😯

    Looks like Sherman left the Wayback machine on, again.

    You are sticking around, aren’t you? Don’t toy with my emotions. I’m in a very fragile state right now and I’d hate to to think that this is some sort of twisted prank. 😉

    #33711

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @gooseberry wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TqCR6Rwhk

    Hahah thanks for the link, I’ll watch it, looks funny as hell!

    Cool i got a response from Gooseberry. 8) 8) 8)

    #33712

    Spectrum
    Participant

    Welcome Back Gose!

    Wait a minuet, who are you?!?!?

    #33713

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    Welcome Back Gose!
    Wait a minuet, who are you?!?!?

    Not wow thats for sure… 😳 😳

    #33714

    cbx550f
    Participant

    Who is this “Gooseberry”, and why is he not wearing any pants?

    #33715

    Gooseberry
    Participant

    @cbx550f wrote:

    Who is this “Gooseberry”, and why is he not wearing any pants?

    Nobody on the internet uses pants 😡

    And its really cool to see how all you classics still play! lead by cbx i fear…

    #33716

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @gooseberry wrote:

    @cbx550f wrote:

    Who is this “Gooseberry”, and why is he not wearing any pants?

    Nobody on the internet uses pants 😡

    I’m glad I’m not alone.

    #33717

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    @deathstryker wrote:

    @gooseberry wrote:

    @cbx550f wrote:

    Who is this “Gooseberry”, and why is he not wearing any pants?

    Nobody on the internet uses pants 😡

    I’m glad I’m not alone.

    Ya know, some jokes just write themselves… 😉

    #33718

    Willis
    Participant

    @gooseberry wrote:

    And its really cool to see how all you classics still play! lead by cbx i fear…

    Lead by CBX?!?

    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

    Plz we’re old gamers, not stupid ones.

    Goose, ya should poke your nose into the chat. A lot of us regulars are starting to hang out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.