This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sondra 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

I’M THE FEMALE STAR HERE SOO i WANNA BE IN ALL THOSE MOVIES

Well if you don’t make the cut you could always be the star of “other” movies.

Don’t ask why I thought that. My mind was in the gutter.

DireWolf
    Participant

Wow, I need a hanky… *sniff sniff*
    You all definately rock, Ori, I just want to clear this up, I am not mad nor ever was mad at you, I have been dealing with a lot in my life, and not understanding what you wrote, on top of a few other things that happened concerning this game recently that I will not mention, because it is not worth it, anyway, all of it kinda set me off, it wasnt just you!!!!
    the fact that you even wrote to try and straighten things up shows you are a man of integrity, I have no hard feelings, luv ya man.
    But the name DireWolf is here to stay, apparently SoupNazi does offend some people and that is not what I want.

Gcamp, the videos are yours to do what you want with, especially since I keep forgetting to send you a dollar through paypal!!!
    I am going to try and make 1 a month.

erklaerbaer
    Participant

Nice to have you back, SireNolf! 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

I don’t mind what your name is. It’s your demeanor that really counts. You’ve always expressed courtesy here at the forums and online (even when our aim is to destroy each other) and not everyone’s like that. You’ve even contributed to the Scorched 3D cause in ways that no one else has before, which is a refreshing experience. So if you would have left you would have been sorely missed.

comedown
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

This is my “Ohana” and I am here to stay!!!

e como mai 😆

M. O.
    Participant

Yes even though I don’t get on the game much anymore I did enjoy playing along side and against you. Welcome back and hope to kill you soon

and this is for all you who take other peeps kills 🙂

Hippopotamus
    Participant

SOAP!!!

Deathstryker
    Participant

Oh how I miss the Animaniacs.

Hippopotamus
    Participant

dead bunny …sad bunny

Deathstryker
    Participant

I thought that was funny Hippo, but better be careful, that might offend someone.

comedown
    Participant

lol, poor f*cker.

M. O.
    Participant

@hippopotamus wrote:

dead bunny …sad bunny

ROFLMAO

Sondra
    Participant

I see dead hippos 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.