This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@nomoresteve wrote:

Wait, who’s drawing on someone’s wood?

Certainly not on yours, I remember last time you wanted me to sign your wood it turned into jelly, which isn’t easy to draw on.

Did you know if you rub em together you can start a fire?

Depends how wet they are. Still going to take a lot of rubbing though.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

And if anyone knows a thing or two about rubbing wet wood, it would be Peanut.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

And if anyone knows a thing or two about rubbing wet wood, it would be Peanut.

<.<
    >.>

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

The great rubber of wet wood speaketh!

Spectrum
    Participant

So how’s the weather been for you guys???

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

‘Changable’

Spectrum
    Participant

So whatever happened to the likes of: dire wolf, Viking, Willis…most of the older crowd?

Deathbal
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

So whatever happened to the likes of: dire wolf, Viking, Willis…most of the older crowd?

Haven’t seen them for awhile now 🙂

Spectrum
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

@spectrum wrote:

Haven’t seen them for awhile now 🙂

Yeah I know it was a stupid question. Dire was becoming rare to see when I first started playing.
    Pulling a Willis was more coming then seeing him.
    Viking quit playing not long after he got married if I recall correctly.
    You know you’ve been around a while when you can recall great times with great players that aren’t seen anymore.
    So how you been Deathbal?

Spectrum
    Participant

#-o #-o #-o i was just reading back a few post and I realized where a lot of the recent post come from. My awesome spelling skills. Boy was even nice enough to correct me in a indriect way. =D> #-o 😳 I never did say I was any good at spelling.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

#-o #-o #-o i was just reading back a few post and I realized where a lot of the recent post come from. My awesome spelling skills. Boy was even nice enough to correct me in a indriect way. =D> #-o 😳 I never did say I was any good at spelling.

You don’t need to be, just need to right-click the red-underlined words and left click the top suggestion 😀

Spectrum
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

You don’t need to be, just need to right-click the red-underlined words and left click the top suggestion 😀

Well that don’t work to well when your posting on a smart phone. 😛 🙄

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Well that don’t work to well when your posting on a smart phone. 😛 🙄

So it’s not a ‘smart’ phone then. How can anything be called ‘smart’, that can’t spell? :p

Spectrum
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

So it’s not a ‘smart’ phone then. How can anything be called ‘smart’, that can’t spell? :p

You know I’ve always wondered why they call them smart phones for that and other reasons. Cause sometimes they’re rather dumb as bricks for being called ‘smart’. 😉

Then again maybe it’s like computers, only as smart as the person running it, lol.

cbx550f
    Participant

*clink*

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.