This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #21434

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    You only want me to move along so you could check me out… again. I know how you scheming brits work! Next thing you know, you’ll infiltrate our radiowaves with music from Adele.

    Oh wait…

    #21435

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    You only want me to move along so you could check me out… again. I know how you scheming brits work! Next thing you know, you’ll infiltrate our radiowaves with music from Adele.
    Oh wait…

    Infiltrate, you stole it from us. Bloody Americans, taking everyone’s data and claiming it as your own. humph!
    HUMPH I say!

    #21436

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    Stole? Rumor has it (see what I did there?) that you guys kicked her out because she had good teeth, thus bringing down the status quo.

    #21433

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Stole? Rumor has it (see what I did there?) that you guys kicked her out because she had good teeth, thus bringing down the status quo.

    Knowing the kind of peer group you have around you, I’m sure you hear and perpetuate all kinds of JuJu 😉

    #21432

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Stole? Rumor has it (see what I did there?) that you guys kicked her out because she had good teeth, thus bringing down the status quo.

    Knowing the kind of peer group you have around you, I’m sure you hear and perpetuate all kinds of JuJu 😉

    I have no peers!

    Or groups.

    Or juju.

    :^o

    #21431

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Someone call?

    I had a feeling I could draw you out of the wood work somehow 😉 or did you crawl in from the barn?

    #21430

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    I have no peers!

    Or groups.

    Or juju.

    :^o

    I thought Sondra was in your group?
    Or are you in hers?

    #21428

    BOY
    Participant

    Someone drew out someone’s wood?

    #21429

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    Someone drew out someone’s wood?

    BOY!!!!!!
    It’s been to long man! How have you been?
    Do I even dare ask what you meant by your post?

    #21426

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    Do I even dare ask what you meant by your post?

    If you’re asking for dares, how about ….

    GET YOUR ASS ON MAIN!

    jeez 🙂

    #21427

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    If you’re asking for dares, how about ….

    GET YOUR ASS ON MAIN!

    jeez 🙂

    Well I was on there Thursday night but no one else came around. So I went to bot server to see how rusty I was…surprising I still remember how to play.

    We might have to schedule a time to meet on main, what with the time zone difference and all.
    Not to mention some of us have wife and kids to spend time with.

    #21703

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    Wait, who’s drawing on someone’s wood?

    #21704

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Wait, who’s drawing on someone’s wood?

    Certainly not on yours, I remember last time you wanted me to sign your wood it turned into jelly, which isn’t easy to draw on.

    #21378

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Wait, who’s drawing on someone’s wood?

    Certainly not on yours, I remember last time you wanted me to sign your wood it turned into jelly, which isn’t easy to draw on.

    #-o Oh good Lord! What the he’ll did I just start with my with my dumb ass comment :^o

    #21377

    ArmorWraith
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Wait, who’s drawing on someone’s wood?

    Certainly not on yours, I remember last time you wanted me to sign your wood it turned into jelly, which isn’t easy to draw on.

    Did you know if you rub em together you can start a fire?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.