This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #21454

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    Should never use ‘his’ name on these forums. That bastage has a habit of hearing it 🙂

    So are equating the use of cowbell with how Harry potter movies acted with Voldermot? Or however you spell his name.

    /_ (I am NOT saying it) is far more dangerous than that clown, which is odd as his deadliest weapon was his humour. Hard to snipe someone with tears in ya eyes 🙂

    #21445

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    /_ (I am NOT saying it) is far more dangerous than that clown, which is odd as his deadliest weapon was his humour. Hard to snipe someone with tears in ya eyes 🙂

    Oh I see now 😈
    So your saying that by not mention, you know who, your not giving him credit for making you ROFL while he blew you to dust ❓ 🙄 #-o
    Am I close to the truth of the matter on this cowbell mystery?

    #21446

    Spectrum
    Participant

    Btw congrats on breaking page 90 on this hilarious thread =D> 😕 😉 #-o

    I freaking missed it by 1 lousy post 👿

    #21447

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    /_ (I am NOT saying it) is far more dangerous than that clown, which is odd as his deadliest weapon was his humour. Hard to snipe someone with tears in ya eyes 🙂

    Half a minute here! WAS!?!?! NOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WAS?!?!?
    Your not saying that the bastage whom we’re not naming here is gone are you???!?!?

    #21448

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    Btw congrats on breaking page 90 on this hilarious thread =D> 😕 😉 #-o
    I freaking missed it by 1 lousy post 👿

    Admin hacks mofo. You actually had it, but I wanted. So I decided to delete an old post in this thread. To be really mean, I decided to make it one of your own. Something about how you really love cows and you’d love their bell in your end …. or something like that 😀

    @spectrum wrote:

    Half a minute here! WAS!?!?! NOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WAS?!?!?
    Your not saying that the bastage whom we’re not naming here is gone are you???!?!?

    I can hope can’t I! 😉

    #21449

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    Admin hacks mofo. You actually had it, but I wanted. So I decided to delete an old post in this thread. To be really mean, I decided to make it one of your own. Something about how you really love cows and you’d love their bell in your end …. or something like that 😀

    Oh how I’ve forgotten what dry wit you Brits can have 😛

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    I can hope can’t I! 😉

    Actually rummor has it that if anything happens to the bell then time space will collapse. So I doubt highly you’d want that to happen now would you?

    #21450

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    I know plenty of dry mother’s from other parts of the planet, but I accept your point that we’re pretty dry on average here, which very much includes myself 🙂

    Given that Time Space theories are constantly being adapted as new data and discoveries roll around, I think I’ll just scoff at rumours of theories, especially if I have to curb my mocking of that bastage bird 🙂

    Wouldn’t be Scorched’ without much mickey taking now would it and what kind of multiverse would it be without Scorched huh? 😉

    #21355

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    🙂
    Given that Time Space theories are constantly being adapted as new data and discoveries roll around, I think I’ll just scoff at rumours of theories, especially if I have to curb my mocking of that bastage bird 🙂

    Yeah I didn’t think so 😛

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    Wouldn’t be Scorched’ without much mickey taking now would it and what kind of multiverse would it be without Scorched huh? 😉

    It would be a vary dull one I would think.
    Speaking of mickey taking, I’m kind of surprised that no one else has joined in our playful banter here. Now I know I’m dreaming of seeing the author of this thread show her face, but I figured at least Chopper would’ve chimed in by now.
    Have all the rest of the ‘old guys’ dropped off the net or something?

    #21441

    ArmorWraith
    Participant

    Seems they have. Only one I have seen of late has been peanut.

    Armor

    #21442

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    Oldies do stop by occasionally, the trouble is, there’s rarely someone for them to play (that’s worth playing at least), so what could have been a few months back in the game ends up being a few days before getting bored.

    Essentially, we lost critical mass and the situation’s been worsening slowly but surely since 🙁

    This thread showed that some of the real oldies (I don’t count regardless of what that AW says) were still popping in and were still full of love and respect for the community that once was.

    #21443

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    (I don’t count regardless of what that AW says) were still popping in and were still full of love and respect for the community that once was.

    Well your not one of the ‘Old’ guys like Dire Wolf or Willis. Shoot most times I don’t consider myself one even though I’ve played since v37. But you’ve been around almost as long as me So I think that counts

    #21437

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    Well your not one of the ‘Old’ guys like Dire Wolf or Willis. Shoot most times I don’t consider myself one even though I’ve played since v37. But you’ve been around almost as long as me So I think that counts

    To the newer generation of Scorchers, sure, I’m an Oldie, but I’m Oldie enough to have played with many of the real Oldies and goodies of the game so I know better 🙂

    I’m just thankful that I got to experience full/overflowing servers and the chaos that used that bring with multiple DHs firing on round 10 to completely destroy all of the terrain yet leave half the people alive 🙂

    #21438

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    And oh look, there’s cowbell here.
    Who was it to blame again? 🙂

    #21439

    NoMoreSteve
    Participant

    Someone call?

    #21440

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @nomoresteve wrote:

    Someone call?

    Nope. No, noone’s used your name or referred to you at all.
    Nothing to see here, move along please and leave us in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.