This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

Nice job on posting the 1,200 post for this thread Chop #-o =D> ….BTW where have you been? I’ve been poking around again for a month or so now 😈 and I can’t believe that I started page 81 😯

Chopper
    Participant

Been around some, not as much as usual due to eyeball problems.

Spectrum
    Participant

to much of staring at screens, genetics, or old age?

Irishbandit
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

Vodka shots to the eye more than likely … You know how kids are these days. πŸ˜›

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@spectrum wrote:

Vodka shots to the eye more than likely … You know how kids are these days. πŸ˜›
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBfhG_LNbpw

“When I like, explain the dangers of these things to teenagers, a light comes on and their like ‘oh right yea'”

OMFG, seriously, just how bad is the education system in the states these days?

How could you NOT know that putting alcohol directly on the eyeball would be a stupid thing to do?

Anonymous

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

@spectrum wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBfhG_LNbpw

“When I like, explain the dangers of these things to teenagers, a light comes on and their like ‘oh right yea'”

OMFG, seriously, just how bad is the education system in the states these days?

How could you NOT know that putting alcohol directly on the eyeball would be a stupid thing to do?

I think the issue is that you assume that they have higher brain functions… they don’t they have as much knowledge and awareness as your average 3 weeks in the fridge cauliflower.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I don’t like cauliflower so don’t have it in the fridge at all, let alone for 3 weeks.

Ahhh… so they have NO higher brain function, I get it πŸ˜‰

Chopper
    Participant

when are you sorry gridcountin’ hoggers gonna show up where I can hammer some of ya’..Hmmmm?? :-k

ArmorWraith
    Participant

⌠ __ ┬──
    ΒΊβ– β–„Β₯β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…lllβ–ˆ ============== ||||>
    β•šβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–Ί
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–…β–„β–ƒβ–‚
    β—„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–Ί
    ((β—₯β˜Όβ–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²β˜Ό)) FEAR MY ULTIMATE TANK!! MUAHAHAAHHA!

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

Now THAT…….makes my eyes hurt…. πŸ˜†

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hello

Spectrum
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

I don’t like cauliflower so don’t have it in the fridge at all, let alone for 3 weeks.

Ahhh… so they have NO higher brain function, I get it πŸ˜‰

Don’t you know its a proven fact the brain in most people doesn’t start to develop/function until your at least 21?

Crispy Critter
    Participant

Nice to see the old bastages still posting… not so nice to see it’s been a while since the last one. We can still get this one to 100!

*clink*

Spectrum
    Participant

well if we keep posting at regular intervals then we will!

Spectrum
    Participant

BTW CC how have you been?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.