This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 9 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Badgers and Fungus video.. har..

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

you know we could have this reunion…..tonite….oN MAIN. 😆
    I should be home around 9:30~10:00 est.

comedown
    Participant

40,000 men and women every day, redefine happiness.

Another 40,000 coming every day, we can be like they are. [-o<

Spectrum
    Participant

wow I just realized that I have a bad habit of showing up just after a new version, hang around for a month, then not come back for a year…..how/why does that happen?

Spectrum
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

P.S

Just cause We all missed him

you have to much time on your hands mate if you can come up with that….as do I cause I watched the whole thing #-o

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

What is going on atm, the commadore is back in production and now the Spectrum’s returns aswell.
    😀

Spectrum
    Participant

HaHA, vary funny PR….wait are you serious about the commodore? That’s as old as you isn’t?

Anonymous

Reminds me when my buddy decided to open up the spectrum’s case to weld some atari joystick and within there was this rather fat squashed earwig… first official bug found 😉

The spectrum, wow… at the time I had a Ti-99/4A the real one with an aluminum shield, not the crappy plastic one.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

HaHA, vary funny PR….wait are you serious about the commodore? That’s as old as you isn’t?

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5060/commodore-announces-c64x-extreme-quad-core-in-a-classic-commodore-chassis

Almost as old.

Spectrum
    Participant

@| Hayt | wrote:

Reminds me when my buddy decided to open up the spectrum’s case to weld some atari joystick and within there was this rather fat squashed earwig… first official bug found 😉

The spectrum, wow… at the time I had a Ti-99/4A the real one with an aluminum shield, not the crappy plastic one.

OK I’m lost is this an actually a system, or just a play on my forum tag?

Spectrum
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@spectrum wrote:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5060/commodore-announces-c64x-extreme-quad-core-in-a-classic-commodore-chassis

Almost as old.

Wow that’s a cool all-in-one, save the price, lol

Anonymous

@spectrum wrote:

@| Hayt | wrote:

OK I’m lost is this an actually a system, or just a play on my forum tag?

It is 🙂
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum

cbx550f
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

@nomoresteve wrote:

Who’s this Sondra chick?

I see NoMoreSteve people sneeking again. Look out guys, this is getting dangerous. And it will if cbx550f peeks up.

!
    *clink*

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@sondra wrote:

@nomoresteve wrote:

Who’s this Sondra chick?

I see NoMoreSteve people sneeking again. Look out guys, this is getting dangerous. And it will if cbx550f peeks up.

!
    *clink*

Someone’s hacked one of the old bastages accounts again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.