This topic contains 1,387 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

To quote the great philosophers of AE:

lolwut?

Viking62
    Participant

For the NORTHMEN ! !

See pages 157&158 of -“A Dictionary Of The Roman Empire”. (Firmicus Maternus, Julius-4th Century A.D.) There are far more accounts of pagens (Danes,Swedes,etc.) being systematically converted to Christian beliefs via force. Those that would not comply;would be beheaded and their temples/places of worship (Pagen) destroyed!!

Link= http://books.google.com/books?id=HsrGEFpW80UC&pg=PA158&lpg=PA158&dq=The+8th+century+attack+on+pagan+cultures&source=bl&ots=lXdrv-jRnC&sig=54tkKDYN3dWNlPIXN-RdVRSWX0c&hl=en&ei=HYsRSqe9AYbKtgfnyYT1Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1#PPA157,M1

Viking Expansion=
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_expansion

Remember: The Roman Catholic Church/popes had a great infuence on how history has been written. A Theory, is still just an educated guess/Documented history is proof/A lie or hidden truth, can/will always be unravelled.

I know a lot of people with Scandinavian heritage (Myself & my family being some of them)=Strong family bonds,love,loyalty,honor,a want for freedom & equality & truth. Just like back in old times. . . . .An outside force conflicts with any of the aforementioned traits/qualities/way of life. The dormant Viking in most all of us will unveil its ugly head!!

……Just maybe, ……If the American Indians/Africans (Pagans also) would of joined together. . . .The world would of probably been a lot different today;)

Da Vike

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

*hides behind the Grassy Knoll.*

comedown
    Participant

“no u” 😉

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

“no u” 😉

No, me!

comedown
    Participant

You, it is. Post spam about Sondra’s suspected “wow” addiction, you must!

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Believe it or not Sondra (if she exist) was on here tonight asking about the Vets wondering where they were (I also wonder the same).

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Does anyone have proof that Sondra really exist? Mrs. and I are afraid that she is either a spy or a ghost. The night before we had a conversation about CBX and Sondra two people who have not been seen or heard from in a long time. Then suddenly the next night she appears and ask about him, coincidence…I think not. Sondra may actually be living in our shop and listening to our everyword. If you can not produce evidence that Sondra is a real person and not a ghost will you please produce some evidence that she is not living in our shop spying on us?

Chopper
    Participant

Place is gettin’ strange… :-s

comedown
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Place is gettin’ strange… :-s

I feel the Warp overtaking me. It is a good pain!

Crispy Critter
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Believe it or not Sondra (if she exist) was on here tonight asking about the Vets wondering where they were (I also wonder the same).

Well, I’ve been away for a long, long time… and decided to give it a try again. I just played a nice game on the noob server – and my reflexes are starting to come back.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Crispy Critter wrote:

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Well, I’ve been away for a long, long time… and decided to give it a try again. I just played a nice game on the noob server – and my reflexes are starting to come back.

Well, what better way to announce your return than showing your support for a new tourney and thrusting your way to the win?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5695

Crispy Critter
    Participant

Now we just need Sondra to show up…

Irishbandit
    Participant

Dude its that CC guy good to see your still around!! 😀 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The most amazing thing is..

After 2 years, you STILL had your ids backed up.

THAT’S dedication 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.