This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 11 years ago.

• Author

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

It has come to my attention that someone smokin my hobbesme right now has asked why I don’t post anymore.

I am just an *occasional* troublemaker. Besides, I didn’t want to take over his “turf”.

Anyway, I check in from time to time and may consider making Scorched run on my Mac and coming and kicking some butts sometime… but for now,

Happy Halloween!

cbx550f
    Participant

Holy ROFL Batman!

That’s the BEST Ass-O-Lantern I have ever seen!

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

😀

I picked it out just for all of you! I call it Hobbesme’s Butt Lite.

Bwahaha!!!

hobbesme
    Participant

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED!

And for all you who have forgotten, there is to be NO communicating with user GeorgineVJ. Please refrain from feeding the troll.

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

What-EVER. Sheesh. Turf issues, anyone? 😛

cbx550f
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

there is to be NO communicating with user GeorgineVJ. Please refrain from feeding the troll.

If you’ll note:@cbx550f wrote:

Holy ROFL Batman!

That’s the BEST Ass-O-Lantern I have ever seen!

I was clearly making a comment to Batman on the quality of the Ass-O-Lantern.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Dont pirates beat ninjas??

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

Oh… here’s my true identity, btw (at least on Saturday night, it was):

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@The Turf Snatcher wrote:

butt for now,

Happy Halloween!

So I take it that this is what Hobbes dressed up to be on Saturday? 😉

cbx550f
    Participant

LOL!
    I SO want to reply, not only to your post, Steve, but to that of The Troll (as Hobbes so eloquently put it), but I cannot supercede Hobbes’ reply; it MUST come first.

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

Well, last year he was a really AWESOME pirate! He looked FINE. This year he dressed up as a party pooper, along with my Dad. Mom joined me by dressing as a cat.

I was going to paint a couple puncture marks on his neck and get him to go as my victim, but he was a fun-sucking party pooper and I was lucky to get him to go to the dance! 😀

Seriously though, we had a lot of fun. I’d post the pirate and the hippie from last year (Hobbesme and me) but I might get in trouble…

GeorgineVJ
    Participant

Does it count that he’s dressed in my long black coat and answering the door with his jedi light saber (Yeah, the really cool one from Best Buy!) to hand out candy? Kinda like a flasher with a light saber. All you see is the coat! Bwahahaha!!!!

(He’s really going to kill me when he comes back to this thread….)

cbx550f
    Participant

Did someone say something?

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

*puts bag of Troll Treats away*

Whew! That got close!
    .I can see how he earned the name “party pooper”. But you’re right, cbx. I was acting out of my own foolishness and lack of consideration. How could I be so blind?

*Hangs “Troll Crossing” sign aside the road and walks away*

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.