This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mandy 11 years ago.

• Author

mooic
    Participant

Hi, ive been playing S3D for a couple of months now, the nick that i seem to have settled on is Casey, i play 99.9% of games with this tag. I have now found this forum and have registered (as you alrady know cos ive posted a message), BUT my nick is already taken, but it sems like its not getting used. Is there any possibility it could be ‘aquired’ for my usage on this forum.

Thanx Mark.

Deathstryker
    Participant

This is the “casey” you speak of. He hasn’t made any posts or anything….

But unfortunately, he doesn’t indicate clearly that he could be a spam bot… Or else I’d say for sure that he could be removed. It wouldn’t exactly be fair if he was legit and just made the account to browse the forums.

Also, there is only one person that has the power to delete people and he’s not around right now.

mooic
    Participant

it does appear to be a dead account as it has not been activly used, but you are quite right, he/she may just have created it for surfing. I have sent a message to see if anybody replies. Ill post back in a few weeks if i hear nothing to see if we could do anything.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Happy Scorching 🙂

mandy
    Participant

i know a player called *casey*

i will ask him if he is registered. he is playing like every evening my timezone.

so i am wondering….

i try to figure out more and get back to you

mandy

mandy
    Participant

well i just hear that casey is caseman, the casey i know 😉

nevermind then 😉

mandy

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

you could always re-create and be alittle creative..

how bout

*casey* as your forum ID

_casey_

–casey–

the possibilities are endless.

cheers.

Willis
    Participant

Another case of…

“thank god I gotta backup name”

😉

mooic
    Participant

Yes mandy, its me :). The server problems have driven me into the forum’s, i think it was a well needed nudge.

Ill be a little more creative and add afew stars n stuff or even possibly ‘Mandy’s Caseman’, What do you think 🙂

Ill be blowing you up just as soon as the servers are back on line,

Happy scorching!

mandy
    Participant

….cant wait …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.