This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  S-killZ 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

S-killZ
    Participant

I was bored so i made some gfx! 😛 btw all of these were made in Photoshop Elements 4.0! 😛

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Pretty cool Skillz.

Stil8
    Participant

Nice- they look very cool! 🙂

I have Adobe photoshop 6 and image ready

S-killZ
    Participant

@Stil^^8 wrote:

Nice- they look very cool! 🙂

I have Adobe photoshop 6 and image ready

ty! 😀 I have Fireworks MX, Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, Freehand MX, Extension Manager MX (Which upgrade all the “MX” gfx programs), TisFat 2.0, Paint and Photoshop Elements 4.0! btw none are trial versions, their all full versions! and i have a licence that lets me distribute “anything” on my comp! 😛 If you know what that means! 😈

P.S. post in this forum if you want me to make a gfx for you or if you want a variant of one of the ones i posted! Eg. Earth exploding or a realistic sharingan eye! (i said those ones because i already made them! 😛 )

The AI
    Participant

hmmm, do these skills extend to texturing? Neg would be a good medium for your talents.

S-killZ
    Participant

@The AI wrote:

hmmm, do these skills extend to texturing? Neg would be a good medium for your talents.

sorry but im only good at editing pics! 😛 the eye was an eye, the planet was a pic of dry mud and the sig was a solar eclipse and a render! 😯 I could make a funky texture for a new funky bomb though! i can make some really trippy sh*t! 😀

KTM Rider
    Participant

Heh heh heh, I like that Barney one. Took me a second to really recognize what I was seeing. Yep, you’ve got…..skillz, S-KillZ….. 🙂

S-killZ
    Participant

@KTM Rider wrote:

Heh heh heh, I like that Barney one. Took me a second to really recognize what I was seeing. Yep, you’ve got…..skillz, S-KillZ….. 🙂

ty I was wondering if i made the opasity too low for ppl to see it and get the joke! and why does everyone think that S-killZ only stands for skillz? it stands for skillz and Savage-killZ! get it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.