This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Lithium
    Participant

“Diode” sounds like an AI name but I assure you it was a player. I was logged into the Beginner Server when Diode joined. He used most of his innitial $30k to buy a Death’s Head and then fired it on me during the 2nd-3rd turn of that round. This would have been okay except that half the players were bots and I always check at the start of each round that players agree on “AI First” in those conditions. Immediately after my death and my initial comment of “WTF?? I said AI First!”, Diode disconnected. That sounds like griefing to me. Since its the first I’ve seen of it, I don’t ask that he should be banned but, I’m just warning people.

apache64d
    Participant

K, I answered that and BD too, on the general forum.
    Yes next time put post like this style in here and not the general forum.
    I usualy go on ai’s first but the main reason is because in playing here for 2 years almost, but still if some1 keeps shooting at me first while all others agreed on ai’s first then of cours ill shoor back 😀
    It sometimes ended when the player left after I killed his tank.

I mention this before, ai’s first could be realy tricky and unstayble and it ison the resposibillty of players who agreed to it. It is easly breakable.
    Cheers,

apache.

Lithium
    Participant

Actually, I think his name was D0de.
    Sorry about that

apache64d
    Participant

k. ill hundle it if the dh quiting thung will repeat by him.
    Took it to my consern.

Panther30
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

I mention this before, ai’s first could be realy tricky and unstayble and it ison the resposibillty of players who agreed to it. It is easly breakable.
    Cheers,

apache.

I agree with you, apache. which is why I won’t be in a game where someone has set the “ai’s first” rule.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.