This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

Here ya go mates, AYE, a new video for your inner bastage.

Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3845&Key=CNJUCLEPELFVIRDJDVPQMYJWOSKXCUISPQNQEWDVKOPMNOJW

p.s. HWB if you want, u can send me your next vid and I can convert and reduce the file size if you would like, I can even host it if you like.
    😉

JiNx
    Participant

oustanding as per usual keep up the good work loved it m8

cbx550f
    Participant

I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!

Defined lack of cbx, but had some profound roofage.
    The shot of you when you got sunk and ‘palmed was awesome.

I haven’t enjoyed a vid so much since the Fire Water Burn video – very nice.

4.5 Cowbells on this one. (Only withholding the other half because I wasn’t in it ;))

a banana
    Participant

Awesome. Truly awesome. And I saw some fruitage in there, too!

Bobirov
    Participant

Good tune, good vid, good job. Complete with plenty of carnage and even a bit of roof action. What more could you ask for? 🙂

I also liked the trippy little intro with the guy (you?) walking into the room with the little film clip thingee. 🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

Thanx guys, had a lot of fun making this one, and yes that was me in the beginning 🙄

as for the roof shots, thanx again, but it would be cool to see other people doing it also, I can hope cant I? atleast I didnt film me roofing myself last night, or did I delete that clip? hmmmm cant remember, anyhoo thanx guys!

HWB
    Participant

I am not worthy…..Awesome video dire. I really like the intro too. And for the rest of the video….ummmm….I am not worthy.

DireWolf
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

I am not worthy…..Awesome video dire. I really like the intro too. And for the rest of the video….ummmm….I am not worthy.

Not even, have you seen my early videos? I did The Dogs of War from pink Floyd, I look at it now and it is embarrasing, it was horrible, I added this small short song at the beginning, lucky enough Willis spoke up and I realized how stupid it was, your doing great!

in case you havent seem this horrible excuse for a video, here is a link!

The Dogs of war
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3852&Key=CNGNIUGLEKMXHNPQBUEVASFYEWFJPTPTINASJOGJLNLRLKCV
    after seeing this, you will feel worthy! 😳

a banana
    Participant

Direwolf —

What applications do you utilise to capture and then edit the video?

DireWolf
    Participant

To record I use FRAPS, there is a free version with the FRAPS watermark, then I use Sony Vegas to edit the video and add the music, then fianally I use DivX to reduce the file size. hope this helps 😉

a banana
    Participant

Thanks, it does — a bit. Unfortunately, it’s a Windows only package, and I’m running Linux. I’ll have to go on a hunt to see what there is available…

Brain Damage
    Participant

for a linux equivalent you can use xvidcap (also called xvid-cap in some packages)

http://xvidcap.sourceforge.net/

works well on my crappy pc

for those who wants try an open source vid capture on windows, you can try camstudio:

http://www.camstudio.org/

ellie mae
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

@hwb wrote:

Not even, have you seen my early videos? I did The Dogs of War from pink Floyd, I look at it now and it is embarrasing, it was horrible, I added this small short song at the beginning, lucky enough Willis spoke up and I realized how stupid it was, your doing great!

in case you havent seem this horrible excuse for a video, here is a link!

The Dogs of war
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3849&Key=HYKTKLGMNRIOESFMCPMQPPOXAXPVJJLRKOCPIKNTMTNMEMMW

after seeing this, you will feel worthy! 😳

i cant get this file to download, it keeps freezing up. it is like 190MB 😯 , is there any way you could reduce it for us? if not, ill just keep trying.

btw, “smells like” …. very well done! and i’m not just saying that cuz im in it! 😀

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!

Defined lack of cbx, but had some profound roofage.
    The shot of you when you got sunk and ‘palmed was awesome.

I haven’t enjoyed a vid so much since the Fire Water Burn video – very nice.

4.5 Cowbells on this one. (Only withholding the other half because I wasn’t in it ;))

Errrr…. check again. I seem to remember seeing a certain bastage running (around the 2:20 minute mark) through the video. 😉

No, not me!

This is a definite 5 cowbell video. It had roofage, funkies, mexican whiteboys, dueling frogs, double sandhog kills.

Absolutely love the ending of the green mag and the Scorched logo to the side. THAT should be a t-shirt!

DireWolf
    Participant

@ellie mae wrote:

i cant get this file to download, it keeps freezing up. it is like 190MB 😯 , is there any way you could reduce it for us? if not, ill just keep trying.

btw, “smells like” …. very well done! and i’m not just saying that cuz im in it! 😀

Holy Wolf Doo Doo, Forgot how big that file was, I was able to bring it down to about 95mb, just know I was ummm, pretty tore up when I made the intro, it really was that horrible, really not worth the DL 😳 😳

http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3852&Key=CNGNIUGLEKMXHNPQBUEVASFYEWFJPTPTINASJOGJLNLRLKCV

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.