This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  g00b 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

g00b
    Participant

Does anybody know why I am losing skill points when I kill the two highest-ranked bots on the Beginners server? If I kill the lowest ranked bot, I get skill points, and the bot loses 0 skill points. But if I kill the higher ranked bots, I lose skill points, and the bots gain skill points. Weirder still, if the higher ranked bots kill me, I gain skill points, and they lose them! Is this some disincentive to keep players from playing too much on the Beginners server?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Armor, I asked g00b to post as he mentioned it the other day while we were in newb server (where I’m so rarely to be found).
    I checked the settings in the admin panel and it all looked fine. So seems it’s a deeper issue that I’m insufficiently knowledgeable about.

I’ll try and remember to ask Luisdad about it next time I see him bashing bots. I forgot a couiple of days ago when I saw him there.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey guys,

Keep me posted, it will be interesting to see if this keeps happening. I suspect the server just needs a reset.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I asked that and g00b said it been consistent for some time.
    I was gonna hit stop server, but IIRC I won’t be able to restart it without CLI access and I can’t remember what I changed my password to (I changed it from the admin panel one due to full sudo access)…

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Stopped both servers tonight, well see if that fixes it.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Do they auto restart? It’s been soo long I can’t remember with sufficient certainty 🙂

g00b
    Participant

Nope. Still not working properly.

g00b
    Participant

Same thing happening on AWE server.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yep, also happening to luisdad
    https://puu.sh/qgvFC/2d0f0bd135.png

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.