This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kyrsjo 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

kyrsjo
    Participant

How do I enable shields without having bought that auto-do-it-for-you thingy?

in xscorch you can just click to select wich one, and then click to charge… Would be great if this where made easyer to find!

Schrubber
    Participant

Hi kyrsjo,

it’s quite easy to enable a shield without having auto-defense:
    When you bought one, wait for your turn. You have some buttons in the top-left corner of your screen. One is named weapons. Click on it, then click on the shield you like to activate!

The bad thing is that you aren’t defensed by a shield until your turn. Auto-defense activates it at the beginning of the round. I think you can’t activate a shield at the beginning manually, because then Auto-defense would make no sense.

Hope I helped you 😉

Greets
    Schrubber

kyrsjo
    Participant

Thanks! I’ll try it out. Think you can enable it instantly in xscorch though… But it makes more sense this way. 😛

kyrsjo
    Participant

Understand now. If you play sequential, and you aren’t first, you won’t be protected untill it is your turn, and anybody can shoot you.

No point when playing simultanious (this game mode is so much more fun? Why isn’t the default? It was in xscorch (bin a while since I have played the original)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.