This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

I have thought a few times it might be usefull in general to have a way to remove a tank/player from a round without it acting as a self kill. If you cant think of anything to use that for your not trying very hard.

Err, that’s called a “resign”, isn’t it? 😉

BigBear
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

cool. suiciding will still be free

Err what? A self kill has a cash penalty AND a point penalty. That isn’t what I would consider free. At the present resigning is.

BOY
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

backing away………..turn and RUN FOR THE HILLS. 😆

Do not anger the resigners!

*Runs*

Viking62
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

➡ Do not anger the resigners!

*Runs*

Good point Boy………………I played Hobbes after posting this and he resigned all over me numerous times. LOL

BigBear
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

Good point Boy………………I played Hobbes after posting this and he resigned all over me numerous times. LOL

I’m a bit confused. In what manner did you mean that Hobbes behaviour has changed since before this thread? Multiple resigns during the course of a game would constitute business as usual for the king of resigning would it not? 😉 😛

JiNx
    Participant

bows in honour of king hobbes and i hope i will reach his standard one day vough i might have you this version hobbes cough

in ref to resigning most of the usual crowd now that i to love resigning and as they no i dont often buy batts cough cough i must change this 🙂 they tend to send a nice funky or hog gggrrrrr to make sure they kill me off before i resign

to this i have no problem and theres a certain quote that hits home
    “Ut sementem feceris, ita metes – As you sow, so shall you reap. (Cicero)”
    by mr bear the ruthless and dealy and friendliest killer 🙂

there is always a way to counter a problem ie dirting then mob rules
    ie resigning make sure you kill them with a nice big weaon so you get the kill

i like resigning for serveral reasons that i have stated in other threads but ppl learn to play against tactics and adapt, and that is what makes the game wonderfull however much we moan and groan about something ie dirt/resigning the community finds a way to keep playing and enjoy the game and making someone pay for there so called crimes :))

long live the resigners and may many hogs and funkys miss when we wanna resign 🙂

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

*Runs*

I had something to add to this, but…

*resigns*

jdog
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@boy wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

*Runs*

I had something to add to this, but…

*resigns*

I’ll second that.

Outer
    Participant

Resigners where? (me) lol. I usually resign is for frustration or to make Jinx mad, he makes me mad when he resigns. But all cool, i dont have anything to resigners, is part of the game as my friend Jinx says.

Long life to resigners except hobbsme 😉

Chopper
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

Exactly the reason to eliminate it or make them spend money to do it.
    Habitual Resigners do it to 1.)Take your kill away 2.) Also removes possibility of $$ and 3.) Waste a weapon (sometimes a BIG weapon) which really pizzes Ol’ Chop off.

Only solution is HAMMER THE BASTAGES!! LOL… 😆

BigBear
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Only solution is HAMMER THE BASTAGES!! LOL… 😆

U da man Chop, u da man!!!! 8)

mooic
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Exactly the reason to eliminate it or make them spend money to do it.
    Habitual Resigners do it to 1.)Take your kill away 2.) Also removes possibility of $$ and 3.) Waste a weapon (sometimes a BIG weapon) which really pizzes Ol’ Chop off.

What?? You dont resign till the end of the shot! So what you actually mean is that u missed! 😉

Ebonite
    Participant

Because it deserves repeating:
    @mooic wrote:

What?? You dont resign till the end of the shot! So what you actually mean is that u missed! 😉

Chopper
    Participant

@mooic wrote:

Well…..the way iit happens to me is the bastages wait unitl shot clock juuuuuust winds down. Then…..POOF!…..whup there they go…..and that’s what pizzes me off. which I guess is better than gettin pizzed on….lol

Ebonite
    Participant

but that’s not the way resigns work. irregardless of when in the shot clock they select resign, their tank remains on the map until all shots for that turn are resolved. Only after all hits and misses are calculated does the resign take effect, and their tanks are removed from the map pretty much at the beginning of the next shot turn. so resigners are still valid targets on the turn they actually resign.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.