This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mecha mario 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

mecha mario
    Participant

this game seriously needs players so im posting its website here PLEASE HELP THIS GAME THEY ONLY HAVE 5 PLAYERS BESIDES ME THAT AcTIVLEY PLAY

thank u for ure time

http://red.planetarena.org/

Irishbandit
    Participant

@mecha mario wrote:

this game seriously needs players so im posting its website here PLEASE HELP THIS GAME THEY ONLY HAVE 5 PLAYERS BESIDES ME THAT AcTIVLEY PLAY

thank u for ure time

http://red.planetarena.org/

LOL i have it installed i just dont ever play. May look back into spending some time playing. 😳 😳

Bobirov
    Participant

I’ve played it some in the past. Wasn’t all that impressed so I haven’t played it in a while. If we organized a little FPS party, I’d gladly play with some fellow Scorchers though. 🙂

Another good candidate for something like this could be Nexuiz. I haven’t played it yet, but its looking nice, and its FOSS I do believe. 🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

I’ve played it some in the past. Wasn’t all that impressed so I haven’t played it in a while. If we organized a little FPS party, I’d gladly play with some fellow Scorchers though. 🙂

Another good candidate for something like this could be Nexuiz. I haven’t played it yet, but its looking nice, and its FOSS I do believe. 🙂

I dunno what Foss is, but I would HELLA be up for some 3D Deathmatch Gaming with other Scorchers, Nexuiz looks cool too, Downloading game and map pack now, if anyone else is interested my best available times to play would be Thursdays and fridays, I work 1200 to 2000 the rest of the week, not very inducive to gaming!

It would be great to film some DM action also!

Bobirov
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

I dunno what Foss is, but I would HELLA be up for some 3D Deathmatch Gaming with other Scorchers, Nexuiz looks cool too, Downloading now, if anyone else is interested my best available times to play would be Thursdays and fridays, I work 1200 to 2000 the rest of the week, not very inducive to gaming!

It would be great to film some DM action also!

FOSS = Free Open Source Software 😉

And ya, I’d love to get in a little scorcher DM action as well (although I’m more of a teamplay FPS kinda guy). Cbx and I played a bit of the UT2K4 demo a while back and I had a blast schooling him in the ways of the FPS. 😉

mecha mario
    Participant

well at least some pepole rember this game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.