This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

@Brain Damage wrote:

no, actually he put up the server for kinda like 2 weeks in april then got offline and didn’t got back (also i did not see him around anymore); also raptormod is not updated for v40.

I’ve added a descriptor for his server.

FAF
    Participant

Kuruksetras server are offline at the moment, used the box for something else, even though the HD is still intact and have the setup with the servers and all.

The reason why I took it online, was that there was actually very few who played on them, so to save energy, and utilize the PC for something else, I took it offline.

If someone wants the online again, plz send me a mail, and I will start the servers, but there are already allot for servers serving the same service. I already have a huge electricity bill, so if noone play on the server, its a waste of money. I’m sorry.

Actually I pay allot of cash for electricity each year, over $220 / 118 GBP a month, so just add it up. 10w = $34 a year.

Yours

/FAF

BOY
    Participant

thanks for the update. Try to keep the lights on 🙂

DeVice
    Participant

Shockmod server have been moved to a dedicated host with a nice 100Mbps link – goodbye lag, farewell long downloads 🙂

Stats have been reset in the process.
    I still need to set up the webserver for stats web pages, but the new stats are already recorded to database.

Boy please if you can edit the 1st post, new hostname/port of server is “deuxvis.fr:27270”.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@device wrote:

Shockmod server have been moved to a dedicated host with a nice 100Mbps link – goodbye lag, farewell long downloads 🙂

Stats have been reset in the process.
    I still need to set up the webserver for stats web pages, but the new stats are already recorded to database.

Boy please if you can edit the 1st post, new hostname/port of server is “deuxvis.fr:27270”.

Ooo..nice.

BOY
    Participant

I removed the sticky tag from this post, it seems unecessary now that the servers show pretty reliably, plus, it hasn’t been updated in quite some time – without notice.

If anyone feels otherwise, let me know. 😉

Thrax
    Participant

Server lists are apparently broken temporarily.
    SourceForge registration is failing, but gavins tracker is still recieving.

In-game list still works.

Panther30
    Participant

“pretty reliably” my long fluffy pink tail!!!!!

Panther30’s three servers were not showing up for four days!!!!!! what is up with that?!

(see other post “where are panther30’s servers”)

imported_gcamp
    Participant

http://sourceforge.net/community/forum/topic.php?id=3456&page&replies=1

Sourceforge is moving data center. I’ve updated the servers web page to cope as well as the ingame browser.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.