This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

I Would appreciate some one to check logs from around this time Sun Jul 03 around 21:04:52 2005 and see what happened. Server simple reset, all my windows closed with no errors or nothing. Some one had been on mouthing me, and then i was doing pretty good for me something like 9 kills 3 round wins bye round 6 which for me is good. Then boom game is gone? Every thing just closed. What happened, and what all logging can i turn on? How do i get all the player ids for the game i am in? When i reconnected was starting new game, all stats and $$ was gone, started round 1.

Sorry to bother you!!!

BOY
    Participant

I was also there, i think the time was GMT 0205 july 4th when it crashed, i got an error message and all was over 🙁

Irishbandit
    Participant

That was the interesting thing i recieved no error msg it was really weird.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Client socket must have closed, it’s an anomoly that occurs with no rhyme or reason.

a.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

Client socket must have closed, it’s an anomoly that occurs with no rhyme or reason.

a.

Client socket closed, just means you have disconnected. Thats all.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Would it kick all the players???? I have never seen all the players get kicked before??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.