This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  S-killZ 10 years ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #5954

    S-killZ
    Participant

    i think this might be in the wrong section but how do i make a server without it always being on lan? 😥 i can’t get it to be anything but lan! 😯

    #45858

    Rommel
    Participant

    See my post:

    Firewall Port Settings That Work
    and be sure to check the box in your server start screen that says: Allow all internet users to see and use this server.

    @s-killz wrote:

    i think this might be in the wrong section but how do i make a server without it always being on lan? 😥 i can’t get it to be anything but lan! 😯

    I must go destroy the world now. Krieg ohne Hass

    Sincerely,

    Generalfeldmarschall Erwin J. E. Rommel

    #45859

    S-killZ
    Participant

    I already did that! one more reason why i think i should hack scorched 3d and get it done and over with!

    #45860

    Bobirov
    Participant

    @s-killz wrote:

    I already did that! one more reason why i think i should hack scorched 3d and get it done and over with!

    Whoa there bud, first of all, PLENTY of people, including myself, run servers without much issue. Second of all, you need to be SPECIFIC in describing the problem you are having and someone MIGHT try to help you. Thirdly, threating to hack the game/server/or anything else WILL NOT make people sympathize with you. Its a good way to get completely ignored by anyone who might potentially help you, like myself for instance.

    I could suggest a thing or two to try with your server here. But, in light of this latest comment of yours, I think I’ll pass. Perhaps someone else is feeling kinder than I today.

    I suggest you step back for a minute, collect your thoughts and return to the forum when you can behave like you are over the age of 13. When you do, come back and politely describe your issues, in detail, and try again.

    #45861

    BigBear
    Participant

    @bob
    According to his own words on main the other day, he actually is 13 years old! 😯 😉 😛

    @s-killz
    Seriously d00de, listen to what Bob said. 13 or not, noone is going to respond well to anything you say if your gonna act like that.

    #45862

    S-killZ
    Participant

    @bigbear wrote:

    @bob
    According to his own words on main the other day, he actually is 13 years old! 😯 😉 😛

    @s-killz
    Seriously d00de, listen to what Bob said. 13 or not, noone is going to respond well to anything you say if your gonna act like that.

    look here and you will see that i wasn’t threatening any thing or anyone!
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4734
    See! 😛 its ok tho i know you didn’t see the thread yet so i forgive you. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.