This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

Good to see you made it in last night, Irish. 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

No need for alarm people, the server isn’t down, I just needed to reply to something…

@gcamp wrote:

Just a note to say, the problem with the server rules being displayed on the web page is caused by the packet size getting too big. I’ve fixed this for the next version. As for the players not being displayed I’ll need to have a look at this when it happens again.

It’s doing it again. As you can seem, the grid is there for the list of players but the players themselves aren’t listed. I refreshed it like 5 or 6 times and the list never came up.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

No need for alarm people, the server isn’t down, I just needed to reply to something…

@gcamp wrote:

Just a note to say, the problem with the server rules being displayed on the web page is caused by the packet size getting too big. I’ve fixed this for the next version. As for the players not being displayed I’ll need to have a look at this when it happens again.

It’s doing it again. As you can seem, the grid is there for the list of players but the players themselves aren’t listed. I refreshed it like 5 or 6 times and the list never came up.

No worries, I have fixed this for the latest version (I think).

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.