This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

bazzz
    Participant

I am too pissed off to comment right now, see you tomorrow.

Loke
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

This drama has been going on almost a year…….and I invite you to read the post from last summer…
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5778&start=0
    the thing thats common is the one you seem to be defending.

Haven’t seen that thread before, in future I will skip certain posts on this forum completely – period.

Chopper
    Participant

Wish i could forget some of them…. #-o
    but life goes on and this game will too.. =D>

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I have decided, I will take this honorable and responsible duty, and preform my tasks to the best of my abilities, If the community will have me.

I hope never to really use them, except on the occasional spambot. But if the need calls for it I will make descisions based on my judgment, or rules that pertain to the situation. Hopefully a balance of both can be used sensibly and honorably. 😀

Thank you,
    Kanga

pastor of muppets
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Ok, this will be the official thread for people nominating themselves (or others) to be online game server admins for the “official” game servers. I’d expect the people that have been nominated to be fairly active on the game servers.

Once we have a list of people they will be put through a suitability screen (as yet to be decided but probably involving votes) before being assigned.

This process isn’t (and shouldn’t be used as) a witch hunt or blame game for the current admins who are doing a great job. The current admin list is getting too long and out dated and it’s about time we tidied it. (Current admins please nominate yourselves if you are happy to continue).

[-X take it somewhere else please. There is a time and a place for everything guys and this is neither the time or the place.

That wasn’t directed at you kanga.

naka
    Participant

I would not wish to continue as an admin.

What is the purpose for being admin ?

1. Feel very important player. Yes thats the main reason ppl want to be admins here.

2. chasing the ppl. Usually conflicts in the online game are very small. not last long and sorted by itself. they are mostly caused by some youngsters full of energy. I didnt ban anyone. But ….. there are few hours permissions left…I could fulfill the record 😈 😈 😈 .

3. improving and protecting the game from shifting and screwing.
    well protecting failed. 😥 Improving- by assistance and ideas of whom? All good shooters gone.

bazzz
    Participant

I share your sadness Naka 😥

This nominating has turned into a charade, only for the flaws we have to surface.

Trying to reason doesnt seem to do any good.

I hope you dont leave just yet Naka, if things gets turned around we need all the help we can to keep going in the right direction. Altough it seems hopeless we have to keep trying, giving up is not helping.

Since doing the same thing over and over again with the same undesirable result is insane i will try something different. I will try to stay away from the irrational squabbeling and find another way of doing whats needed.

That doesnt mean i wont be commenting, i probably be less argumentative and sensitive towards what i see as a terminal condition.

Loke
    Participant

@naka wrote:

I would not wish to continue as an admin.

What is the purpose for being admin ?

1. Feel very important player. Yes thats the main reason ppl wants to be admins here.

2. chasing the ppl. Usually conflicts in the online game are very small. not last long and sorted by itself. they are mostly caused by some youngsters full of energy. I didnt ban anyone. But ….. there are few hours permissions left…I could fulfill the record 😈 😈 😈 .

3. improving and protecting the game from shifting and screwing.
    well protecting failed. 😥 Improving- by assistance and ideas of whom? All good shooters gone.

I do understand your position Naka, maybe I’m just wildly optimistic in my belief that the servers can be filled again – both with old new scorchers.

Loke

Chopper
    Participant

They were before…..and will be again. Enjoyed playing last night. 😀
    Heck even Thrax stopped by for a few shots. 😆
    Maybe best thing for folks is go there instead of here?

bazzz
    Participant

Its not a matter of going there instead of here, its a matter of improving here and at the same time things will improve there.

Its a false choice you present.

bazzz
    Participant

Kanga, you say you will take responsibility and be honourable then you talk shit again.

This is conflicting to say the least.

Chopper
    Participant

Don’t worry…..Be happy. :-“

bazzz
    Participant

Loke, people should not want to skip discussions.What we need is to change the problematic behaviour into something more positive.

Its not optimistic to expect people to return if there are some positive changes around here. Working together in a reasonable manner would be neccesary. Working together to sabotage the changes this game needs is unacceptable and a terminal disease.

Viking62
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Ok, this will be the official thread for people nominating themselves (or others) to be online game server admins for the “official” game servers. I’d expect the people that have been nominated to be fairly active on the game servers.

Once we have a list of people they will be put through a suitability screen (as yet to be decided but probably involving votes) before being assigned.

1)Official Thread for Nominations of Server Admins for the “official Game Servers”.

2)Nominate fairly active people at this time.

3)Suitability screen is probable after the nomination process.

💡 Post your “ADMIN SERVER NOMINATIONS” Concerns & Ideas here please ➡ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6284&p=61230#p61230

Viking62
    Participant

Moved to pertinent Thread noted in Topic as directed above~Phwew, simplicity confuses me =P~

Kanga-I did not mean to seem to bait you into this off topic Thread post . But, since we ended up posting here-This shows the power that a Moderator/individual can hold. . . . .Big Bear is a most excellent Moderator in my opinion. Also, We should moderate ourselves with caution & due course.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.