This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Demimurych
    Participant

Sendhogs must be fixed. The price 17000 for 5 pieces is too small for the arm which can demolish the force shild and if you have luck the neighbour’s one also with only single shot. without saying that it’s simple to destroy without almost aiming.

i talking about sendhogs. Not baby sendhogs.

HWB
    Participant

Sorry Demi but I think that you are wrong in trying to fix the sandhog issue by reducing the weapon effect. First, a large digger will take down a sheild. Second, there is some aiming that need happened before sandhog kills. I know that sometimes a sandhog does not give me the effect that I wanted.

I believe that if there is a issue with the sandhog it is in the money you spend to get this awesome weapon. Maybe the same price but only get 3 of them.

😯 I think that it is funny that you brought this up. Sandhog’s stats puts you, Demi, at the head of the list by over 100%. Maybe you could use some restraint in using sandhog. Just an idea. 🙄

BOY
    Participant

dunno why anyone would use a sandhog to kill a shield when a digger is so much cheaper 😛

actually sandhogs act just like diggers but they are twice as accurate.

Demimurych
    Participant

Ok. ok.I am just warning. U see soon how too many noobs win the game with pro-players just because they use hogs.

BOY
    Participant

I dont think that will happen.

Demimurych
    Participant

@boy wrote:

dunno why anyone would use a sandhog to kill a shield when a digger is so much cheaper 😛

actually sandhogs act just like diggers but they are twice as accurate.

so sorry about my engl.
    Yes. you right diggers much cheaper and good to broken shilds.

But …
    situation.

1 shoot. you dont know – enemy put on shilds, or not.

If you shoot digger and player shilds on ? Kill shilds.
    If you shoot digger and player not shilds on ? Waste digger and turn.

If you shoot Sendhog and player not shilds on ? Kill player.
    If you shoot Sendhog and player shilds on ? Kill shilds.

How about that ?

DeVice
    Participant

I reckon sandhogs should be a lil more expensive. Or, just forbid Demi to use them, for a start 😆

BOY
    Participant

this is true, demi about shields used at the last second.

however, my whole mission is to adjust the prices and effectiveness of aimed weapons to reflect their true worth, I dont use sandhogs hardly for that reason, but I do use funky bombs to pop shields and to stay alive 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.