This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 8 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #6248

    imported_gcamp
    Participant

    I’m badly missing some screenshots for the new version. If anyone has any particularly good ones, post them and I’ll add them to the screenshots section.

    #49002

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    do you mean v41, or does it have to be 41.2?

    i think these ones are kind of cool (from another thread):

    and these (from desktop wallpaper thread):

    Here are some high res screenshots. (1600×1200, 16xAA, 16xAF, noroam). They’re about 1MB each, you may want to scale them down a bit.

    (Click the image for full sized versions)







    are you looking for maximum prettiness, or a more accurate reflection of game play with all the widgets, icons and stuff?

    what resolution?

    screenshots do look very cool in 1600×1200. is that too high?

    #49003

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    I have emailed some to you now, will be able to do max prettiness @ 1680×1050 (if it’s gonna let me have that res) in a few days when get new Gfx card n screen… Oh how im looking forward to the prettiness.

    And same questions as above

    #49004

    imported_gcamp
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    do you mean v41, or does it have to be 41.2?

    Any 41 version.

    are you looking for maximum prettiness, or a more accurate reflection of game play with all the widgets, icons and stuff?

    Anything really.

    what resolution?

    Main image size no less than 800×600. If its larger I may have to scale down.

    screenshots do look very cool in 1600×1200. is that too high?

    I can downscale.

    #49005

    mooic
    Participant

    I wish i could gt water like that 🙁

    #49006

    pastor of muppets
    Participant

    ME TOO!!!

    #49007

    Rommel
    Participant

    Wow, I guess someone just died and left you a fortune. Just a few days ago you were telling us about how broke you are and now, WOW, you’re loaded. @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    I have emailed some to you now, will be able to do max prettiness @ 1680×1050 (if it’s gonna let me have that res) in a few days when get new Gfx card n screen… Oh how im looking forward to the prettiness.

    And same questions as above

    I wish I could afford to upgrade my machine, but for now, 12 to 19 FPS works ok. I’ll keep an eye out for a video capture from you soon that shows the game running at a decent frame rate.

    Sorry about your recent loss,

    Rommel

    #49008

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    funk bombs are always pretty:




    (kind of lossy – higher quality if needed)

    ‘particularly good’ is hard to measure. maybe you should have a contest, or a poll or something

    #49009

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @rommel wrote:

    Wow, I guess someone just died and left you a fortune. Just a few days ago you were telling us about how broke you are and now, WOW, you’re loaded. @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    I have emailed some to you now, will be able to do max prettiness @ 1680×1050 (if it’s gonna let me have that res) in a few days when get new Gfx card n screen… Oh how im looking forward to the prettiness.

    And same questions as above

    I wish I could afford to upgrade my machine, but for now, 12 to 19 FPS works ok. I’ll keep an eye out for a video capture from you soon that shows the game running at a decent frame rate.

    Sorry about your recent loss,

    Rommel

    Christmas and birthday pressies from my folks, guess I was a good boy last year.
    Taken a while to get ordered, ummed n arred about downsizing screen and graphics a little to get top qualit passive coolers for CPU, GPU and northbridge, but decided I can get them when I have the cash, upgrading the screen and gfx would require whole new purchases.
    Anyway, yea, will be letting you guys see the fruits of my folks labour asap.

    #49010

    Rommel
    Participant

    Foggy Mountain

    #49011

    Rommel
    Participant

    This is a little project I started to experiment with the model text files and to try stacking models to create a hole. You will find a more complete revision later in this thread.

    This box started out as the med kit from Rob’s Apocalypse mod.

    Rommel

    #49012

    BOY
    Participant

    very fascinating screen shots Rommel, very cool.

    (oh, the others posted are good too :P)

    #49013

    Jurily
    Participant

    It’s not pretty, but it is fun 🙂

    #49014

    Rommel
    Participant

    Hi BOY:

    Thank you very much, I’m honored. 8)
    @boy wrote:

    very fascinating screen shots Rommel, very cool.

    (oh, the others posted are good too :P)

    Not wanting to hi-jack Gavin’s post but I’ve got a thread about this map and would appreciate it if you’d offer some suggestions. Hopefully you’ll be able to play it soon.

    Sincerely,

    Rommel

    #49015

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    I like this pic… very simple, but the timing is great (just a shame I did it with bots in screen still

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.