This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I’m badly missing some screenshots for the new version. If anyone has any particularly good ones, post them and I’ll add them to the screenshots section.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

do you mean v41, or does it have to be 41.2?

i think these ones are kind of cool (from another thread):

and these (from desktop wallpaper thread):

Here are some high res screenshots. (1600×1200, 16xAA, 16xAF, noroam). They’re about 1MB each, you may want to scale them down a bit.

(Click the image for full sized versions)

are you looking for maximum prettiness, or a more accurate reflection of game play with all the widgets, icons and stuff?

what resolution?

screenshots do look very cool in 1600×1200. is that too high?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I have emailed some to you now, will be able to do max prettiness @ 1680×1050 (if it’s gonna let me have that res) in a few days when get new Gfx card n screen… Oh how im looking forward to the prettiness.

And same questions as above

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

do you mean v41, or does it have to be 41.2?

Any 41 version.

are you looking for maximum prettiness, or a more accurate reflection of game play with all the widgets, icons and stuff?

Anything really.

what resolution?

Main image size no less than 800×600. If its larger I may have to scale down.

screenshots do look very cool in 1600×1200. is that too high?

I can downscale.

mooic
    Participant

I wish i could gt water like that 🙁

pastor of muppets
    Participant

ME TOO!!!

Rommel
    Participant

Wow, I guess someone just died and left you a fortune. Just a few days ago you were telling us about how broke you are and now, WOW, you’re loaded. @peanutsrevenge wrote:

I have emailed some to you now, will be able to do max prettiness @ 1680×1050 (if it’s gonna let me have that res) in a few days when get new Gfx card n screen… Oh how im looking forward to the prettiness.

I wish I could afford to upgrade my machine, but for now, 12 to 19 FPS works ok. I’ll keep an eye out for a video capture from you soon that shows the game running at a decent frame rate.

Sorry about your recent loss,

Rommel

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

funk bombs are always pretty:

(kind of lossy – higher quality if needed)

‘particularly good’ is hard to measure. maybe you should have a contest, or a poll or something

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

Wow, I guess someone just died and left you a fortune. Just a few days ago you were telling us about how broke you are and now, WOW, you’re loaded. @peanutsrevenge wrote:

I wish I could afford to upgrade my machine, but for now, 12 to 19 FPS works ok. I’ll keep an eye out for a video capture from you soon that shows the game running at a decent frame rate.

Sorry about your recent loss,

Rommel

Christmas and birthday pressies from my folks, guess I was a good boy last year.
    Taken a while to get ordered, ummed n arred about downsizing screen and graphics a little to get top qualit passive coolers for CPU, GPU and northbridge, but decided I can get them when I have the cash, upgrading the screen and gfx would require whole new purchases.
    Anyway, yea, will be letting you guys see the fruits of my folks labour asap.

Rommel
    Participant

Foggy Mountain

Rommel
    Participant

This is a little project I started to experiment with the model text files and to try stacking models to create a hole. You will find a more complete revision later in this thread.

This box started out as the med kit from Rob’s Apocalypse mod.

Rommel

BOY
    Participant

very fascinating screen shots Rommel, very cool.

(oh, the others posted are good too :P)

Jurily
    Participant

It’s not pretty, but it is fun 🙂

Rommel
    Participant

Hi BOY:

Thank you very much, I’m honored. 8)
    @boy wrote:

very fascinating screen shots Rommel, very cool.

(oh, the others posted are good too :P)

Not wanting to hi-jack Gavin’s post but I’ve got a thread about this map and would appreciate it if you’d offer some suggestions. Hopefully you’ll be able to play it soon.

Sincerely,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I like this pic… very simple, but the timing is great (just a shame I did it with bots in screen still

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.