This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Metal Slug Mario 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

Ok i know at least ten of you here probably play runescape…lol. anyway point to post is so that I can find out how man play runescape (i just want to know if i am the only scorcher playing RS…. which I’m sure I’m not)

just post name and rank here…. Maybe we can start a clan in here as well

And just for Reference…… Names metal0101 and this is my dude

Picci
    Participant

yeah, i play it !!!!

ok, no, i don’t 😛

i can’t stand that game.. 😛

sorry for the inappropriate comment and false hope pal 😛

i have a few friends that do though, i’ll tell them about u and show them this forum 😉

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

m bah lol eh sometimes i cant stand either but i ave pretty much nothin beter to do so oh well

ANd wada ya mean flase hope quite honestly i was hoping none posted.. i already got like 12 friends….

comedown
    Participant

@Metal Slug Mario wrote:

m bah lol eh sometimes i cant stand either but i ave pretty much nothin beter to do so oh well

ANd wada ya mean flase hope quite honestly i was hoping none posted.. i already got like 12 friends….

Quit while you’re still at a low level, that game will eat your soul. Lay a carpet, clean the bathroom, find a new wife, anything! Any other use of time is probably a better use of time.

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

Nice… eh iplay many other games like AE which there are plenty of scorchers in and well i only play rnescape on my down time so ya its not that big of a deal (still not sure y so many pepole hate it guess its because theres nothing to do on free accounts heh) ill do what i want and u do what u want sound simple? gooooood…

comedown
    Participant

@Metal Slug Mario wrote:

Nice… eh iplay many other games like AE which there are plenty of scorchers in and well i only play rnescape on my down time so ya its not that big of a deal (still not sure y so many pepole hate it guess its because theres nothing to do on free accounts heh) ill do what i want and u do what u want sound simple? gooooood…

It’s just that it’s an extremely addictive game. Like that WOW everyone apparently plays, but worse. I still play RS occasionally myself, checking out new updates now and then, catching up with friends etc. Although I keep it at a minimum, it’s far too easy to get wrapped up in “goals”.

My username is allah_w0ne, you can look me up. It’s sincere advice – If you picked up a crack pipe I’d advise you to drop that too, but all’s fair!

Everything in moderation, someone or another keeps saying.

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

lol ya i get what ya mean im almost done anyway i have one quest to do then “moderation”

and about wow… i have a friend who plays it….and its summer break…ya i never se him lol

leilei
    Participant

i don’t play that kid-filled crap no thanks (or any mmo for that matter)

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

understandable but off topic..anyway scorch counts as an mmo because a lot of plyers play it from across the world (and dont try to deny it )

leilei
    Participant

Scorched3d isn’t an MMO. It is an artillery game with a lobby and a ranking server.

FREAK
    Participant

But its massive and multiplayer and online and game.

Doesn’t that make it an MMOG or does it just make it an obese game?

Deathstryker
    Participant

not enough players on one server to call it an mmo. I’m sure there are other factors as well.

Ebonite
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

not enough players on one server to call it an mmo.

Well, you can still call it an O, just not MM. Though judging by the discussion about full servers, players wouldn’t mind MM.

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

thatd be crazy.. imagine map as large as 200x 200 (thats big in pa sizes..i think) and like 20 or 30 players all firing at once lol…oh wait u dont have to imagine..

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

@~FREAK~ wrote:

But its massive and multiplayer and online and game.

Doesn’t that make it an MMOG or does it just make it an obese game?

no it makes it the mother of all games..

the GREATEST game EVER made. <— period

8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.