This topic contains 263 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ChemLaird 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

just wanted to pop in and say hi to all, I hope scorched still thrives and cures countless lives of endless boredom for those of us who like to blow S%it up 😉 cheers.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

heres a weapon for swars thrax, its a mix between black hole and proton torpedoes.

though not as big.

thanks

KB

edit***

i like this version better, gives more oomph.

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

It makes me very happy to see after all this time
    scorchwars mod & other oldys still being converted / alive & kicking.

It was defn given into good hands.

yoUr daman ThraX! 😀

paladin67
    Participant

Hi, I am still loving Scorched 3d, and the old Scorch-Wars. Just updated the ver43.2a scorch, and can not find the download for ScorchWars Mod (StarWars Conversion). Can you lend some help? :mrgreen: =D>

Thanks

Thrax
    Participant

@paladin67 wrote:

Hi, I am still loving Scorched 3d, and the old Scorch-Wars. Just updated the ver43.2a scorch, and can not find the download for ScorchWars Mod (StarWars Conversion). Can you lend some help? :mrgreen: =D>

Thanks

The Mod is available directly from it’s running game-server. Auto-downloading
    is always preferrable, as it make’s all files into the latest true copy.

However, watch-out for some false servers hosting old or altered attempts.
    Look instead for the authentic Mod-Logo on the server list.
    The Link at the top Labled online game servers will always show you what’s open
    and who’s enjoying them.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Clone troopers use grenades, rpgs, and the techno union army uses purplish rockets. (if you wanted to add more missile like weapons)

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Thrax I was sound hunting, and came across a small starwars nugget. (clone wars ion cannon i believe) Dunno if you have this sound, but its defn worth checkin out. 🙂

Armor

ChemLaird
    Participant

hi i can’t seem to find a server that’s up inorder to download the scorch wars mod. any help would be much appreciated. thanx

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Thrax is in the process of switching to the current version, it will probably be up shortly.

Cheers 😀
    Armor

ChemLaird
    Participant

thanx for the update

Viewing 10 posts - 256 through 265 (of 265 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.