This topic contains 129 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Viking62
    Participant

Found this in my PC-30 kills=Not bad for me + Check out that cash $$-Nowhere near the cash cow/Scorched3d Gold Digger that Thrax is-LOL.:wink:[attachment=1:we3augd0]ScreenShot-1276273335-0.png[/attachment:we3augd0]

jannypana
    Participant

ty NP for this topic with appropriate title . 😀

Please Remove your signature it contains spam links, if you do not comply we will be forced to remove you for spambot suspicions.

Removed signature through editing.

Viking62
    Participant

I have not played steady for some time now-So, thought I would check the servers. I just popped in as I had seen Hayt sitting alone on a server waiting on someone to play Scorched with him. I and Hayt played two games (He was kind enough to let me warm up the first game;Even though he beat me repeatedly about the head & shoulders….yeppirs….I am rusty-What key does this or that slowed my game play a bit). The second game was fun to play as we both got a bit more serious in our tactics and weapons of choice.
    ~Hayt is a great opponent & person to play the game of Scorched with-I play when I can;Please don’t let him sit alone waiting on an empty server~
    I thought I’d share our Tied 2nd Game. Thanks Hayt 😀
    Great Game pal *ns’s* =(Nice Shots) for our newer members.[attachment=0:1lvd74ry]ScreenShot-1319514047-0.jpg[/attachment:1lvd74ry]

QuadShotz
    Participant

Is it great? Nahhh. But it’s what I get lately. 😉

(click 4 big)

Yeah, I died that round, but I kicked all their azzes.

Anonymous

@viking62 wrote:

The second game was fun to play as we both got a bit more serious in our tactics and weapons of choice.
    ~Hayt is a great opponent & person to play the game of Scorched with-I play when I can;Please don’t let him sit alone waiting on an empty server~
    Great Game pal *ns’s* =(Nice Shots) for our newer members.[attachment=0:1jnp12vo]ScreenShot-1319514047-0.jpg[/attachment:1jnp12vo]

Thanks Vike, always fun to play with you, and I appreciate how we can make it to round ten without a death head instead choosing to play for more skilled shots!

Yeah there should be more activity on those servers, c’mon people make those server CPU suffer!!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

1v1 game with a top level player (who admittedly played terribly this game, previous games were pretty much tied throughout) and I managed to get my 10 kills.

Didn’t capture quick enough, but g00b had 2 kills to tie two of the rounds.

Game was MCB, was just the two of us participating in the game and I probably about averaged 2.4 shots per kill with several tricky RNG rounds.

I’m well chuffed 🙂

Full window screen grab
    Server events log to show was just 2 players (just in case of arguements

Sorry g00b, I know it was a painful round for you, but I was on fire (mostly) 🙂

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

As above but this time with Hyde (still a bit rusty due to break but not as much as he should be, bastage):

Full Screenie

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

So, I had a go the other day to get 100% kills and wins on newb server with just bots, just but someone joined, today, I got a clear run at the dumb bots.

Only managed 23/24 kills, but I did get an assist on the stolen one, so I’m counting it (because I CBA to do it again, it’s boring as hell).

In Hindsight, I should have recorded the footage along with a webcam view of the monitor to see no aimbots, rulers, grids and such, maybe another day.

Additional screenies:
    Full Screen Overall Winner shot
    Server events log

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I submit this as the deadliest drawn game. MCB 1v1

GG as usual Hyde 🙂

Previous highest posted Hayt vs Viking, 6K & 4W each:

@viking62 wrote:

I have not played steady for some time now-So, thought I would check the servers. I just popped in as I had seen Hayt sitting alone on a server waiting on someone to play Scorched with him. I and Hayt played two games (He was kind enough to let me warm up the first game;Even though he beat me repeatedly about the head & shoulders….yeppirs….I am rusty-What key does this or that slowed my game play a bit). The second game was fun to play as we both got a bit more serious in our tactics and weapons of choice.
    Great Game pal *ns’s* =(Nice Shots) for our newer members.[attachment=1:3jgfcd3f]ScreenShot-1319514047-0.jpg[/attachment:3jgfcd3f]

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Not quite as intense as the one above, but there’s video footage of this one 🙂

There’s no audio in the video (music playing) but there are unfiltered ‘cuss’ words, so viewer discretion is advised there are parts of language that make you all queasy and *BEEP*. 🙂

YouTube Link

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

100% of possible kills on Beginner server with just bots present o/

So yes, it is possible, even by me let alone the really great folks we’ve had.

Score with recent events log
    Didn’t have the log up when I took the initial screenies, had to spec/unspec to keep score available while I dug it up.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.