This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Sondra
    Participant

HEYYY
    What about me??

The good news are that EBOCASHCOW is older than me. I’m going to make 30 on the 29th of this month ewww

pastor of muppets
    Participant

No way man. This is what I have been waiting for. My babies (8, 6, and 4) love the game. But you would have to allow multiple IP’s so they all could play and I could watch. With the internet predators I would want to be there. Like Mandy said I let my daughter play once but I knew everybody there and knew they would respect the fact that she was a kid. I would love to let my kiddos play but am reluctant because the internet is so unpredictable but if I could watch while they play I may have a future Vitos here. Let me know if you decide to make it a go it would be awesome!!!!!!! They love to watch me but even then from time to time since I’m also a bastage I make them stop watching but they want to play. Scorched kids is an excellent idea!!!!!!!!!! Let me know.

Pastor

Ebonite
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

EBOCASHCOW

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3187
    In case you missed it, Sondra. Young whipper-snappers today have no respect for their elders.

Since all the rest of the peeps would be getting their little ones into this, can either of my cats play? both laptops have kept my lap warm at some point whilst i was playing Scorched. I’m sure they get the idea.

Panther30
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Since all the rest of the peeps would be getting their little ones into this, can either of my cats play? both laptops have kept my lap warm at some point whilst i was playing Scorched. I’m sure they get the idea.

it is scorchedkids, not scorchedcats. besides if your cats watched you play then they’d probably become cashcows too. Meowwww Moooo $$$$$

cbx550f
    Participant

I still want to do this, but I’m a bit unclear as to whether or not there’s anough interest to put much effort into it (ie: making a mod)

All who think that they would have young ones whom they would like to be in, say “aye”.

cbx550f
    Participant

Pastor and I just talking about this…..

*bump*

InductiveOne
    Participant

I dont have any kids but I think its a good idea. Maybe do a few things like make weapons overall pretty big and easy to aim with. Might even want to make weapons all pretty much equal and all infinite. I would also suggest running a server with a PW on it so nobody else shows up. You would just have to organize times and ok people who want to join or something. I guess you could also hide the talk gui which would make it so there was no talking but automated death / insult lines or something.

Seems like a good idea to have a kids server though.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I say aye or is it aye say I? Either way I have three kiddos who are waiting for this mod, they would be forever grateful to their Uncle Paul if he were to invent this mod. So AYE AYE AYE.

cbx550f
    Participant

I won’t have any time until after Christmas, but I’ll try to put something together around the new year. 🙂

Cheers

mooic
    Participant

oo oo oo oo me me me, i have a 5 year old who loves the game, count me in. Can we have homing missiles please as he is 5 he has not quit mastered how to aim properly. ~Can i suggest No wind – Fun Flat maps – Plenty of Cash – Loads of maybe 75 damage homing missiles cos the kids love to hit the target but burst out crying when kiled 🙁 , or even more than 1 life!

Cheers, Casey

cbx550f
    Participant

No homing missiloes – sorry, not possible. Wait, maybe it is, a bit…. I’ll think on it.

One thing I was just thinking of is to give a free random weapon when killing someone (and also from targets)

Spectrum
    Participant

I think thios would be great if it can work! I have two nephews who like to watch me play and i’m sure they would like to play, only if i would show them 😈

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.