This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 4 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7741

    DireWolf
    Participant

    Take a vacation….. You Need it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHQYB8WHm8

    No reservations needed……. YET!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

    #65562

    Chopper
    Participant

    Wheres the nakid wimin?

    #65563

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    That’s chuffin brilliant dude, loved the transition effect at the end, although the bobbly http://www.scorched3d.co.uk needs smoothing more IMO, but overall, excellent.

    Feel sorry for any bastages that think it’s some calm game, grab it and get blown to all hell though!

    Thanks for doing that!

    EDIT:
    Thanks that is, so long as it gets people in, otherwise

    TRY F’in HARDER, BASTAGE!

    #65564

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @chopper wrote:

    Wheres the nakid wimin?

    It was for your own good Chop….
    I didn’t want you to blow a valve ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    You couldn’t handle that island [-X

    #65565

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @chopper wrote:

    Wheres the nakid wimin?

    They were there, but they were very thin and stood side-on, perhaps if you could see in 3D you’d have seen them ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #65554

    DireWolf
    Participant

    Something is seriously wrong with the guy who made this video!

    http://youtu.be/MOt46rbJxqA

    [attachment=0:3oforx2a]GCamps Isle[10-40-47].JPG[/attachment:3oforx2a]

    #65555

    Hyde911
    Participant

    @direwolf wrote:

    Take a vacation….. You Need it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHQYB8WHm8

    No reservations needed……. YET!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

    NICE!!!
    If you really want draw attention put nude lady in thumbnail of this clip.

    #65556

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @hyde911 wrote:

    @direwolf wrote:

    Take a vacation….. You Need it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHQYB8WHm8

    No reservations needed……. YET!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

    NICE!!!
    If you really want draw attention put nude lady in thumbnail of this clip.

    Do you have a spare nude woman laying around I could borrow? =P~ ๐Ÿ˜€ =P~

    #65557

    Hyde911
    Participant

    @direwolf wrote:

    @hyde911 wrote:

    @direwolf wrote:

    Take a vacation….. You Need it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHQYB8WHm8

    No reservations needed……. YET!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

    NICE!!!
    If you really want draw attention put nude lady in thumbnail of this clip.

    Do you have a spare nude woman laying around I could borrow? =P~ ๐Ÿ˜€ =P~

    Sure ๐Ÿ˜†
    She is a bit skinny, but look at those knockers!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/b9bvcwy

    #65558

    DireWolf
    Participant

    Sure ๐Ÿ˜†
    She is a bit skinny, but look at those knockers!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/b9bvcwy

    Give her a big ol shiny cowbell and maybe we will talk!

    #65559

    Viking62
    Participant

    ๐Ÿ˜† Thet there is funny stuff!! Nice to cya guys are still around too-I B back when I can…..

    /Da Vike . . .

    #65560

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @viking62 wrote:

    ๐Ÿ˜† Thet there is funny stuff!! Nice to cya guys are still around too-I B back when I can…..

    /Da Vike . . .

    Well, hurry the .. fire .. up, I’ve been trying to carry the Vike SMIRV touch in your absence, but noone can carry that touch properly, you have the patent on it or something!

    Oh and we miss you (ok, there’s barely any ‘we’ anymore, but I do).

    #65561

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @viking62 wrote:

    ๐Ÿ˜† Thet there is funny stuff!! Nice to cya guys are still around too-I B back when I can…..

    /Da Vike . . .

    I tawt I taw a Viking…….
    I did tee a Viking, I did I did I did!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.