This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NAKED 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

We are pleased to announce the winners of the Scorched3D version38.1 stats series.

Hippo (1st)
    Miro (2nd)
    Polland (3rd)

Congratulations.
    This has been the biggest series yet with over 2700 players, making a total of 500,000 shots, and killing 100,000 people. A special thankyou to everyone who took part, you can all now go and pollish your shiny new medals that have been awarded :).

To see all the final rankings see here :-
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/index.php?Series=2

cbx550f
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

The current stats have been running for almost three months.
    The three month period is up on the 25th may so I will reset the stats then.

A tad early 😉

Looking forward to a fresh start – I didn’t get to play much early in this cycle – so look out this time! (yeah right…)

Cheers!

cbx

jdog
    Participant

Congrats to the top 3…
    I won’t be playing as much for this stats, I’m going to try to get my mod up and running and have a sever up to play on when I can get on.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

Congrats to the top 3…
    I won’t be playing as much for this stats, I’m going to try to get my mod up and running and have a sever up to play on when I can get on.

Hmm, for some reason I thought today was the 25th, strange, oh well.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Lol, yeah, I was wondering about that myself.

…and killing 100,000 people.

Who says video games are violent!

Zoyla1
    Participant

I like to use Scorched3D to demonstrate and compare graphic and computing power between several systems (e.g., a DURON with 800 MHz and GeForce 2 GTS is not yet able to show it smoothly with all full effect levels). For this purpose I prepare a “bots vs. bots only” battle. Often the bots are unable to kill each other in time (during the round limit) so the round gets skipped.

NAKED
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations Hippo on the stats win!

Still waiting for someone to get three wins in main… and I will return.

Until then…. Ta-ta For Now,

NAKED (STONER)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.