This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mangkuk
    Participant

I was able to get to the launch menu, but i was only able to reach up to loading tanks, but right after intiliazing windows comes out it just crashes. It doesnt even say what the error is. The pop-up box just states that scorched3d terminated unexpectedly. I tried to run it on failsafe, and i still cannot run it.

My notebook info :-
    OS – Windows XP Pro SP1
    Graphics Controller – Intel Extreme Graphic 2 (Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME)
    Scorched3d – version 37.2

Anonymous
    Participant

i have the exact same graphics on my laptop also funny thing i found that fixed the problem was to goto an older driver and it worked for some reason

Anonymous
    Participant

ive had this problem too ever since i updated my drivers to fix another problem. is there anyway around this besides downgrading the drivers??

Anonymous
    Participant

i have the exactly same graphics card and it doesnt work

Anonymous
    Participant

I found that if you turn off ALL video acceleration, the game will play. Of course it is too slow to play.

dracon23
    Participant

log wrote:

I found that if you turn off ALL video acceleration, the game will play. Of course it is too slow to play.

well for some people that can be a problem but not me. I have an integrated everything on my computer motherboard 🙁 (originally meant only for college class work). my average fps is less than 10. I know that most people have ideas about when it comes to speed on a computer but until i can afford a better system i will enjoy what freedom i have on my current pc and save for a better one. And in case you are wondering, with the V37.x i can now keep all of my game options open and speed is the only drawback. 😀

dracon23

Anonymous
    Participant

yet we need an answer still..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.