This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I have received an e-mail from the TXGF saying the following :-

We will be playing Scorched3D at the TXGF Austin 1k BYOC Lan Party and Gaming Conference.

I just wondered if any Scorched3D Devs would be interested in participating in play or our discussion roundtables?

Can’t see scorched3d in the list on the website, but if anyone is located nearby it may be worth a look. Also if any devs (Dave, Bob, Cambo, etc) fancy it I can send your names on….

Ebonite
    Participant

Bit of a drive from Oregon… 😕

Deathstryker
    Participant

Even moreso from Ohio.

hobbesme
    Participant

@Texas Gaming Festival wrote:

We will be playing Scorched3D at the TXGF Austin 1k BYOC Lan Party and Gaming Conference.

We all know that we’re scattered across the globe, so …

Besides LAN games, would the TXGF be interested in hosting one or more public servers to invite the veterans & players from our servers/forums?

And if they desire some of the developers/modders to present, would conference via webcam be an option?

It’s more realistic than for most of us to attend!

Cambo
    Participant

Well, the time zone is the same…. but the 2,469 km might be an issue…

Deathstryker
    Participant

“Holy dog****! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas Private Cowboy and you don’t much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down!”

hahaha… Had to get that in..

BTW, I think Shockwave is from Texas. Maybe he can go.

DireWolf
    Participant

MOOOoooo

Now I am craving a Jelly doughnut, Thanx death!!!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@cambo wrote:

Well, the time zone is the same…. but the 2,469 km might be an issue…

Stop moaning it all looks pretty much down hill to me 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

I’m afraid I won’t be able to attend. Its about 1,300 km from me, a little more than I’d want to go for a weekend event. No offense Gav, I love the game and all but I don’t think I am quite that devoted. I know, I know, a nuking is in order. 😳

@hobbesme wrote:

Besides LAN games, would the TXGF be interested in hosting one or more public servers to invite the veterans & players from our servers/forums?

This is more like it, I’d make a showing if they set up a public game server for the event at some point.

Ebonite
    Participant

Hmm, 2,322 miles puts me at 3737 kilometers away…

guy parker
    Participant

Hell, I’m in San Antonio, that’s just down I-35 about 90 miles north of here. I could in theory go, but it depends on what day it is. Also, I’m not a developer or anything and never messed with the workings of this game but I like to play it… so I might consider going.

Deathstryker
    Participant

1,217 miles for me

They must have connections or something. They have Call of Duty 2 and Quake 4 listed.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

I’m afraid I won’t be able to attend. Its about 1,300 km from me, a little more than I’d want to go for a weekend event. No offense Gav, I love the game and all but I don’t think I am quite that devoted. I know, I know, a nuking is in order. 😳

@hobbesme wrote:

This is more like it, I’d make a showing if they set up a public game server for the event at some point.

No worries, I wasn’t really serious just on the off chance 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.