This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  KTM Rider 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Outer
    Participant

Somewhile ago, as an scorched fan i am, i tought about developing an scorched3d widget, like those that yahoo has, or google’s. Anyway my idea was mainly to let ppl see their profile on the widget and their rank on the 3 official servers.

So how hard can this be?

is this idea worth the try?

Gavin… are there some web services i can use for this?

ty

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@outer wrote:

Not at the moment, but let me know what information you need I can make one.

Outer
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

@outer wrote:

Not at the moment, but let me know what information you need I can make one.

For now what i was thinking….i need to make a login of the player. Like username and password for validation. Given that i need his rank for the 3 official servers (main, begginers, teams).

Gonna work on this for now, but later i’d like to add some profile stuff like kill ratio, round wins, etc etc…

KTM Rider
    Participant

This is a good idea. A widget that monitors the top 10 list would be nice, too. That way you can tell when your competition is power playing……

Now we need to get the other modders into this idea. I’d love one of these for Merge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.