This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jock
    Participant

Just a quick observation. I promised myself not to comment on forums anymore as they are a little dull.

How has this topic come from ” scorched has changed ” to what to do with beginners server.

Really there are more important things in life, just try to remind yourselfs that this is a game. People come to play the way they want to play, infuraiting sometimes, but to play non the less.

Quite frankley who cares! 🙄

barnabas
    Participant

Jock has a point.

I think the biggest problem is that these babypros are the first to truce and the first to say “AI first!” and so going to beginner’s just to target them means you’re “breaking the rules”.

Oh well. I’m off to have fun.

-barny

cbx550f
    Participant

@jock wrote:

How has this topic come from ” scorched has changed ” to what to do with beginners server.

Heh. I added a brief comment not even noticing we were wandering from the topic.

Good point, Jock. Let’s try to stay a bit on topic, guys. 🙂

Really there are more important things in life, just try to remind yourselfs that this is a game. People come to play the way they want to play, infuraiting sometimes, but to play non the less.

I’ll drink to that! Sure, the game an the atmosphere changes, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, and there are endless conversations on how we can “fix” things…. well, IMO, there’s nothing borken enough to worry about fixing.

I’d actually be more concerned if this topic was entitled “Scorched never changes”!

Mirv ya later,

cbx

BOY
    Participant

I’m not sure how you guys missed it, but the “beginners” issue is at the heart of the “scorched has changed” issue. We never left the topic.

@boy was delerious -note the horrid usage of “naturally” and “ultimately” in the same sentence – and lost in another topic when he earlier wrote:

I had not planned to post in this thread again, since its way too long, but i was glad for the conversation that was taking place….

naturally it wont be constructive, ultimately, but i was glad we had the talk

I dont think it was getting off topic at all. Please continue discussion.

Thanks to Shockwave, we already have.

Confuse ya later!

BOY

mandy
    Participant

how is the weather??

mandy

Sondra
    Participant

@mandy wrote:

how is the weather??

mandy

Great…

Picking you Mandy to go to beach? Let’s say 4pm?

I need to try my new bikini… It glows

Ebonite
    Participant

I don’t need a bikini to glow. :mrgreen:

apache64d
    Participant

:-k

hobbesme
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

Therefore as shown, this solution ideally requires more Integral scaling than Proportional scaling (for you closed-loop PID nerds out there).

Scorched has changed ….

cbx doesn’t reply to every one of my nerdy posts ❗ ❓ ❗

👿 😡 😕

apache64d
    Participant

YES, scorched has changed..look at the events of last few days..
    An unofficial team tourny has created and will rediculously “compete” with the official team tourny..This will ruin some of both turnies.

:-k

Irishbandit
    Participant

bump

DireWolf
    Participant

Well guys, actually….
    Scorched has not changed, it is still the same game as it has been since Gavins last upgrade, what has changed is the attitude of the people playing it, I am not saying any certain person is wrong, but there is alot of confusion and misunderstandings going on, it is time for everyone to get over their petty little arguments and remember why we are here, because we all like this game!!
    nobody will ever always agree with everyone else, that is just life, but if you love this game enough then let things go, if there are 2 tournaments let them happen, and get through this problem, pretty soon V.40 will be out and this will be history, and I am sure in the future there will be other problems, it is not worth all the grief that is happening, all this is doing is making more people have bad feelings about the game, and I seriously doubt anyone wants that.
    Imagine you were the creator of this game, is this what you would want to see from the players and admins? or even a new player coming to the forums for the first time, would you want to be a part of the chaos? I think we have all lost track of the most important things, This game, and having fun.
    Now!!!!
    I want all of you to go stand in the corner for ten minutes and think about this, you are all on time out!!! 😯

mandy
    Participant

is first to stay in the corner

…. on the way to the *girly* corner

mandy

apache64d
    Participant

I have and I think nobdy have, a problem with unoffcial stuff..but just don’t y it was, till 2 days ago a “has hash”..and “no word to anyone about it” (from team server, few days ago).

I don’t think, though, that I’m gonna take place in the unofficial1. It looks like I aint so welcome there (here another place for “hash hash”, danny Devitto style). I don’t what to cause any unconviniance to anybody.

Ok..LETS DIG”N ROLL

Deathstryker
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Well guys, actually….
    Scorched has not changed, it is still the same game as it has been since Gavins last upgrade, what has changed is the attitude of the people playing it, I am not saying any certain person is wrong, but there is alot of confusion and misunderstandings going on, it is time for everyone to get over their petty little arguments and remember why we are here, because we all like this game!!
    nobody will ever always agree with everyone else, that is just life, but if you love this game enough then let things go, if there are 2 tournaments let them happen, and get through this problem, pretty soon V.40 will be out and this will be history, and I am sure in the future there will be other problems, it is not worth all the grief that is happening, all this is doing is making more people have bad feelings about the game, and I seriously doubt anyone wants that.
    Imagine you were the creator of this game, is this what you would want to see from the players and admins? or even a new player coming to the forums for the first time, would you want to be a part of the chaos? I think we have all lost track of the most important things, This game, and having fun.
    Now!!!!
    I want all of you to go stand in the corner for ten minutes and think about this, you are all on time out!!! 😯

That’s a very good point Wolfy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.