This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  S-killZ 10 years ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

With the release of version 41 and 41.1 comes another milestone: Scorched 3D has just passed the 2 million mark in downloads.

1,171,216 SourceForge downloads and 828,911 Download.com downloads equal a grand total of 2,000,127.

Congrats to Gavin on this impressive number.

Outer
    Participant

Oh YEAHHHH!!! SWEEEEEEET

Many many congrats to all the ppl involved in keeping and improving this game so thw world can enjoy it!!!!

How cool that number looks 8)

Bobirov
    Participant

Awesome, go Scorched. 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yey us.

Picci
    Participant

grats

Rommel
    Participant

Kudos, on the milestone to all involved. After reading this I tried to do a sample survey on the user list by randomly selecting a few page numbers. I was hoping to be able to make a rough estimate of the number of users that had sent a donation to help support the cause.

@gcamp wrote:

Yey us.

It seems that isn’t possible as the $ doesn’t show in the users list. In any event, I hope that everyone appreciates all the work that the developers have put into this game.

Sincerely,

Rommel

BOY
    Participant

cool.

Princey
    Participant

Good news indeed. Well done all !!!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Congrats guys, hope it helps make all the hard work seem even more worth it now.

As for the donations, I will be making one at some point, just gotta open / get funds into a paypal account.

It’s certainly worth more than some of the crap on the shelves of the major retailers!

S-killZ
    Participant

lol its partly because of me, i got my intire middle school of over 700 students to start playing the game! 😛 No need to thank me… well… start thanking me! 😛 lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.