This topic contains 91 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 10 years ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Here’s a mockup for an idea I had:

I also had this pic on the back, but removed it as it seemed too bulky and I don’t know how detailed the pic would be anyways.

I like. Alot.

Thanks for that shirt-template, I sorta borrowed it for another version (I tried to throw in that picture for you..).

Deathstryker
    Participant

Here’s something I made kind’ve quick. Not all that fancy, but oh wells.

EDIT: Did another one with the mushroom cloud Dire provided cause I thought it was pretty cool looking.

jdog
    Participant

Love the one with the mushroom!!

Picci
    Participant

if u wanna make $ easy just put a commercial that shows up while the installation is going… u just see it once in the whole game and it makes good $$$… 😀

btw, t-shirts wouldn’t be bad either… but they should be made available in shops…and i don’t see how much that’s gonna work…

only online orders are another solution, but the tshirts will cost lots of $ each… (for shipping too)

Deathstryker
    Participant

Ummm, It’s gonna costs you lots more to get them in shops. Plus it’s not a good idea as we don’t have a big enough fan base for that. When doing online orders, you only gotta worry about sending shirts out to those that want them 😉

InductiveOne
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Ummm, It’s gonna costs you lots more to get them in shops. Plus it’s not a good idea as we don’t have a big enough fan base for that. When doing online orders, you only gotta worry about sending shirts out to those that want them 😉

Naw, thats the whole thing, companies take care of all of that (for a percentage) they print shirts/cups/whatever _to order_ so you dont need to pay for inventory. They then mail them direct and deposit the remaining money into a paypal accuont (gavin’s or someone *responsible* [not it!] that would just funnel it to gavin’s paypal). I am waiting for an email back about specifics. I am slow at everything, hah.

PS: I realy like your top shirt idea with the nuke explosion! Is that an uh, royalty free image? If not I’m pretty sure there are good nook pics that are free to use.

BOY
    Participant

nice shirt, the cloud is pretty cool on the black shirt too, actually. 🙂

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

another possible logo for the back of any black T-Shrit

Deathstryker
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

PS: I realy like your top shirt idea with the nuke explosion! Is that an uh, royalty free image? If not I’m pretty sure there are good nook pics that are free to use.

I don’t know if it is or not. I just got it off of DW. I’m also wondering about the possible copyright issues with the fonts I’ve used.

JiNx
    Participant

i love willis t shirt and pic and i am not good with pics and stuff but thought underneath someone could write

The Reason For Global Warming
    ****SCORCHED3D.CO.UK****

BOY
    Participant

we should vote on a catch phrase as well 🙂

jdog
    Participant

Welcome to Scorched3d, heres your poll, please vote.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

Welcome to Scorched3d, heres your poll, please vote.

lol. Ain’t that the truth.

Spectrum
    Participant

Ilove all the sugestied logos and phrases. I really like DS ‘mountian top removel at it’s finest’ for the catch pharse 💡

BOY
    Participant

yes, by all means, lets get a couple more ideas to think about…

heres one off the fly:

Bringing back nuclear proliferation

(hehe, all i could come up with in 30 seconds :P)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.