This topic contains 91 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

Ok ok, but if you make that rule can we ban this pic too?

I second the motion.

And you’re a sick man for posting my ugly mug in the forum, Indy! People don’t need to be subjected to ugliness like that! 😀

Back on-topic: It would ROCK to be able to buy a Scorched shirt for my son for his birthday…. it’s in April…. let’s get moving! 😉

Bobirov
    Participant

I need to dig up that pic with cbx in a mullet. That’d make a hell of a t-shirt. 😛

EDIT:
    Found it! 🙂

How’s this for a t-shirt back? 🙂

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Funny, you want to make a t-shirt of a man who’s not wearing one? 😉

Other than that, all this sounds like a great idea ❗

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

I split the topic off to a new one. Hope there’s no problem in doing so.

err, what topic, where? lol

It WAS in the News topic

cbx550f
    Participant

EEP!

cbx550f
    Participant

P.S.: Rob? You’re a bastage for posting that.

And I mean that in the most bastigious manner you can imagine. 😉

Sorry to all about the offtopic… but his posting of, err, me, DEMANDED a reply.
    That, and it was funny as hell.

JiNx
    Participant

rofl nice one 😀
    now even if you kill me ill just sit there and laugh

but back tot he topic in hand im certainly in for a t-shirt or something and if the logo is cool and if theres a smaller badge type then i can get them printed onto our team shirts for total chaos and try and get us some more publicity when we finaly win something 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

I had planned on saving that pic for future blackmail use. But, I just couldn’t resist posting it any longer. 😛

Sorry, cbx.

HWB
    Participant

LOL at Rob and CBX!!!

But back to the issue at hand. I been hopeing that this topic would be brought up. I really want some bumper stickers. And a T-Shirt if it is a good quality T-shirt. I’m in!!!

BOY
    Participant

that is really Paul? Nice hair!

now, what was this topic about? 😆

Bobirov
    Participant

I can’t remember exactly what he said, but I think thats his real hair at the time. Its not his body though, its his head pasted on top of some dude in the newspaper. Paul himself did the work. 😉

No promises, but I plan on hopefully working on the T-shirt idea a bit this weekend. I really am excited about the thought of a nice black S3D T-Shirt. Even if the idea falls through I think I’ll buy one of those kits where you can print your own t-shirts and make me one. 🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

Whats wrong with the original logo?

DireWolf
    Participant

or maybe something like this, or is it a bit too dramatic?

if not a shirt a very cool mousepad!

Bobirov
    Participant

Nothing is wrong with it. I was thinking about putting that on the front of the shirt. But I’m trying to think of what to put on the back. I was thinking maybe putting the URL to the main site and something catchy. I dunno exactly what yet, but hopefully I’ll come up with something. 😛

HWB
    Participant

That is perfect for a sticker Dire….w/ white lettering that has the http://www.scorched3d.co.uk under it. Cool for the T-Shirts too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.