This topic contains 91 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Princey 10 years ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

Ok ok, but if you make that rule can we ban this pic too?

I second the motion.

And you’re a sick man for posting my ugly mug in the forum, Indy! People don’t need to be subjected to ugliness like that! ๐Ÿ˜€

Back on-topic: It would ROCK to be able to buy a Scorched shirt for my son for his birthday…. it’s in April…. let’s get moving! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bobirov
    Participant

I need to dig up that pic with cbx in a mullet. That’d make a hell of a t-shirt. ๐Ÿ˜›

EDIT:
    Found it! ๐Ÿ™‚

How’s this for a t-shirt back? ๐Ÿ™‚

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Funny, you want to make a t-shirt of a man who’s not wearing one? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Other than that, all this sounds like a great idea โ—

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

I split the topic off to a new one. Hope there’s no problem in doing so.

err, what topic, where? lol

It WAS in the News topic

cbx550f
    Participant

EEP!

cbx550f
    Participant

P.S.: Rob? You’re a bastage for posting that.

And I mean that in the most bastigious manner you can imagine. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry to all about the offtopic… but his posting of, err, me, DEMANDED a reply.
    That, and it was funny as hell.

JiNx
    Participant

rofl nice one ๐Ÿ˜€
    now even if you kill me ill just sit there and laugh

but back tot he topic in hand im certainly in for a t-shirt or something and if the logo is cool and if theres a smaller badge type then i can get them printed onto our team shirts for total chaos and try and get us some more publicity when we finaly win something ๐Ÿ™‚

Bobirov
    Participant

I had planned on saving that pic for future blackmail use. But, I just couldn’t resist posting it any longer. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry, cbx.

HWB
    Participant

LOL at Rob and CBX!!!

But back to the issue at hand. I been hopeing that this topic would be brought up. I really want some bumper stickers. And a T-Shirt if it is a good quality T-shirt. I’m in!!!

BOY
    Participant

that is really Paul? Nice hair!

now, what was this topic about? ๐Ÿ˜†

Bobirov
    Participant

I can’t remember exactly what he said, but I think thats his real hair at the time. Its not his body though, its his head pasted on top of some dude in the newspaper. Paul himself did the work. ๐Ÿ˜‰

No promises, but I plan on hopefully working on the T-shirt idea a bit this weekend. I really am excited about the thought of a nice black S3D T-Shirt. Even if the idea falls through I think I’ll buy one of those kits where you can print your own t-shirts and make me one. ๐Ÿ™‚

DireWolf
    Participant

Whats wrong with the original logo?

DireWolf
    Participant

or maybe something like this, or is it a bit too dramatic?

if not a shirt a very cool mousepad!

Bobirov
    Participant

Nothing is wrong with it. I was thinking about putting that on the front of the shirt. But I’m trying to think of what to put on the back. I was thinking maybe putting the URL to the main site and something catchy. I dunno exactly what yet, but hopefully I’ll come up with something. ๐Ÿ˜›

HWB
    Participant

That is perfect for a sticker Dire….w/ white lettering that has the http://www.scorched3d.co.uk under it. Cool for the T-Shirts too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.