This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I was looking through a bunch of old CD’s and I came across this pic I made and used in my first post, then I remember seeing Deathstryker’s pic in his signature, and I thought it might be cool to start a Scorched artwork post, so if you have made anything Scorched related, or are thinking about it, feel free to post it here.
    S3D for Dummies by Jaenis

BOY
    Participant

Don’t forget the one you did for the first tournament 😀

DireWolf
    Participant

I found this one by Mr. Bobirov!!!

DireWolf
    Participant

This one by NP The Outlaw!!!

Deathstryker
    Participant

Here’s one that we all did… It’s classic community work.

Btw, watching that lightning move is pretty trippy… It reminds me of that speeded up footage you see in nature shows when plants grow.

DireWolf
    Participant

Thanx Death, I looked and looked for that 1 too! 😀 😈

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

I didnt realize how dark the logo i made looked, so i brighten it up.

DireWolf
    Participant

Oooooooh, forgot about this one I made quite awhile back.

cbx550f
    Participant

Here’s to a(nother) guy with his motorcycle in the room!

*clink*

I’ll try to make up one soon. lol

Bobirov
    Participant

Nice pic DW. 🙂

cbx550f
    Participant

Man, DUAL LAVA LAMPS!

DireWolf
    Participant

Just a little Video intro I was working on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OjjXzw9ppc

You can set the YouTube settings to 1080p for best viewing

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Damn you DW, skipped from top page straight here and saw not only cbx but also Bobi posting and thought they’d returned from the depths and re-joined the Sondra thread….
    DOH!

The ‘intro’ was a nice effect, but I had a vision of a DH appearing behind the name and wiping it out.. would be cool.. nudge nudge 😉 😉

P.S nice posting of the ‘Sad’ Video 😀

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@direwolf wrote:

Damn you DW, skipped from top page straight here and saw not only cbx but also Bobi posting and thought they’d returned from the depths and re-joined the Sondra thread….
    DOH!

The ‘intro’ was a nice effect, but I had a vision of a DH appearing behind the name and wiping it out.. would be cool.. nudge nudge 😉 😉

P.S nice posting of the ‘Sad’ Video 😀

Would be nice if everyone was back, but life has its calling sometimes, been there done that, maybe if thier emails are the same they will recieve word that this post was activated and maybe peak thier interest a lil bit, maybe not.

I may try to blu-screen a deaths head using the sky as the blu back drop and see what I can do, I was thinking about attempting an official S3D video to promote the game but do not feel worthy, either way I will be trying some new things to see what I can come up with, that was just a test intro, right now I am just trying to get the output settings right so it will be widescreen HD.

I need to find the music tracks from the game to keep it legit copyright wise.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

There is some work going on (been going for a fair while infact) to help market S3D, I know LTD was involved and a few others, but I don’t remember who or where the thread is.
    Ya might find some help from them if you can find them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.