This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Jeronimo 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m going to start streaming and uploading my games on Twitch and also upload them to Youtube.

There will be a 5 minute delay on the live stream, so people can’t get an advantage over me by ‘looking over my shoulder’ while playing.

I’ve recorded and uploaded the first successful test recording, hopefully I’ve gotten the settings sorted, but they may change over time. It’s occasionally slow my game down at the moment, making it harder to aim precisely.

Twitch channel is:
    Twitch.tv/peanutsrevenge

YouTube channel is:
    Peanutsreveng3

I’ll be Live around 6-9pm GMT. It certainly won’t be daily, just when I’m playing.
    When I’m recording, I’ll try to remember to change name to ‘Peanut (Recording)’, so you know you might not just be chatting to me alone.

If this becomes more popular It might be worth us creating it as a Scroched3d Channel (grabbed the name incase)

Jeronimo
    Participant

Don’t doubt I will be watching your games Peanuts. 😀
    I still have so much to learn…

sami789
    Participant

I’ve recorded and uploaded the first successful test recording, hopefully I’ve gotten the settings sorted, but they may change over time. It’s occasionally slow my game down at the moment, making it harder to aim precisely.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.