This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

Hi!

Playing a bit of ol’ S3d with my son this weekend, and wanted Scavenger mod but it’s not to be found….

Thrax – I believe it was you who kept that alive up to 42.1 (eh) – anyone have that update?

I was thinking to update it. 🙂

Cheers

cbx

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Hi!

Playing a bit of ol’ S3d with my son this weekend, and wanted Scavenger mod but it’s not to be found….

Thrax – I believe it was you who kept that alive up to 42.1 (eh) – anyone have that update?

I was thinking to update it. 🙂

Cheers

cbx

I think AW has an archive of the mods, I’m sure he’ll pop by soon to speak for himself.
    Thrax has been AWOL for … a while now, I’m not seen him in a couple years, maybe more 🙁

Please don’t teach your son rollers though, let someone else do that, for his own safety 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey sorry for the late reply. Been doing everything I can to avoid being homeless lately.

In my archive scavenger mod is stored in the oldmods folder, meaning it would require a rather hefty update to be playable to the current version. I’m afraid I just dont have the time. I haven’t even updated awe since last summer.

I dont know if thrax updated it for the new version before his hiatus. Unfortunately during his update cycle i was focused solely on AWE at that time.

Sorry, and all the best,

Armor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.