This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Acid22
    Participant

You all must be because I’ve been on a few times and killed some Bots but none of you chickens 😆

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Because you’re always scared off by my invites to come play.

P.S. Good to see ya dude, hope things are cool n all that ****.

Acid22
    Participant

All good here mate, you ok?

I spend very little time at the PC these days. Kids are old enough that I can do stuff other than drinking beer and playing Scorched………………obviously the beer is attached to other activities now =P~

By the time I’ve seen any Skype messages it’s already been and gone.

Those that can contact me only have to text, Facetube or send flowers with a nice message and I’ll do my best to play.

Cya soon Tarts! =D>

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yea, if you’re showing as offline, I’m not expecting an instant read.

I don’t (think) I have your number and I don’t text anyway (it costs thousands of times more than email for far less flexibility) and facetube’s for ****s.

I did try and send you some flowers, but in their new privitized format, Royal Mail returned the Funky Flowers I sent, letting me know that explosives, no matter how pretty, are not permitted in the postal service. I still need to invoice you for the damage those funkies did to my flat, face and PC case.

Raden
    Participant

Hi Acid,

hows it going?

Acid22
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Hi Acid,

hows it going?

Raden!! you old fruit. All good here!!

I’ll pm you next week as I’m loading up and leaving for a scooter rally today(for a change) 8)

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

I’m loading up and leaving for a scooter rally

Loading up on acid? That sounds quite dangerous dude. Just cos you’ve managed to ship one sprog off out of the nest, doesn’t mean either of them wanna see your blissful face in a coffin (though I wouldn’t mind being the one to hit the ‘burn the mofo’ button at the crem).

P.S. Don’t mention food, think he’s still doing that fasting thing.
    So, no mentioning of:

Fruits (like Oranges, melons, grapefruits, berries, currents, lovely sweet tangerines etc)
    Meats (like rump steak, burgers, lamb chops etc)

and definitely don’t post any pics like the one I’ve posted, because that would be cruel and unusual (well, not unusual for bastages like us, but … I’m babbling)

Raden
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Raden!! you old fruit. All good here!!

I’ll pm you next week as I’m loading up and leaving for a scooter rally today(for a change) 8)

Thats great to hear, Acid.

You still have that extended version scooter?

naka
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Post subject: Scared?

You all must be because I’ve been on a few times and killed some Bots but none of you chickens 😆

You must qualify to play with us. So kill even more bots and when you ready make another request 😈 😈

But i have to find first where is my computer……

xtc
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

00-russian-feast-06-06-14.jpg

That aint no feast. Its just some in-between-meal snacks for a couple persons. Pretty humble, in fact. As you can judge by the looks of the apartment, they are ordinary poor people.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Geez, is there no moderator on this forum anymore? Two obvious troll arrive taking this interesting subject completely off-topic.

🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.