This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Mark
    Participant

I know he’s rude
    I know he doesn’t deserve it

but….

…in the interests of fairness, let’s allow him to come back into the scorched community. After all, we don’t hold grudges – not good for the kill ratio.

He should come back only once he has signed the pledge to not :-

1) call everyone who kills him “lamers”
    2) log in twice, once as Mok and once as ***random name*** and then pretend to be friends with himself (eg. I’m here to help my best friend Mok….)
    3) slag off girls – I understand that they are actually quite good at this game (no – I’m not just saying that in the hope of improving my sex life)
    4) slag off gays (no, I’m not just saying that………etc.)
    5) use any “your mother is a…….” phrase
    6) kill me – In fact to get back in the game, (s)he should kill anyone who fires at me…. that way I can boost my rankings 🙂
    7) To be reinstated I think Mok should surrender the ranking (34 I think) to the highest bidder – excluding Scots (I know gcamp makes a fortune from this freeware game) 🙂

Anyway, in summary – scorched people, pull together and help make this bad apple good.

And on another note….if you get junkmail, put it back in the postbox with a “don’t send to this address” header 🙂 will kill the profitability

Jim
    Participant

Heya

First let me say, that i understand your Posting as a Joke!

But, and this is for thoose who believe in this what u said, there are some basicly Rules in a Internet Game, a Community, which don’t have to be said. Things like “don’t use dirty Words”, “don’t call somebodys Mother a …”, “don’t show a Attitude in a Game that is called ‘Bad/unfair Gameplay’” and others you surely know!
    I can not say if Mok’s kick was right or not. I played this Game with or without Mok, doenst matter.
    The Words (from Mr.Bush) … “The (Scorched)World is a better Place without Sadam ….aaahh … Mok” are not really true here. Because in my Opinion he is/was a little sick(?) Kid which I don’t take/took seriously. I guess somebodys took his Words too much personal.
    Well, it’s maybe a easier Gameplay now without him, ‘cause of his evil Style, but thats not a Reason to kick him out.

Nevertheless, hes away … and i don’t believe Gavin let him come back. So we better finish that Topic soon.

Greetings from Germany

Jim

Deathstryker
    Participant

The only thing is, if Gavin lets him off the hook, other people who do the same as him won’t take the ban too seriously because they’ll think if they wine enough they’ll get unbanned too.

Anonymous
    Participant

He’s a good guy ! unlock him 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

^ Gee, I wonder who posted that! 🙄

Anonymous
    Participant

Mark,thank you very much for support!I no longer believed in that,which someone will understand me.If they unblock me,I promise to carry out all these points. 😉

2 Deathstryker
    Why you think if somebody post without name it is me?.You can verify on ip,this wrote absolutely another person.
    People,give let us forget about the past troubles let me begin game anew.I confident no one will follow my example and became a hooligan in the game. 😛

Anonymous
    Participant

Guys,i have an idea about example to other hooligans (if they would be)
    Like first warning player will be banned for week (like me).
    Then,if he repeat problem,he will be banned for a month with losing his rank.
    And then he will be banned permanent 😀

Anonymous
    Participant

BuRn hiM!!! MMmwaaH hahaha

hoopy frood
    Participant

We’ll it seems he likes to use other players nicknames…especially top players. I just played Zilla?.Wasnt logged in as the real Zilla’s rank!
    Just played to piss people off…throwing dirt and just stayin within the foul language guideline(improvement).

I cant prove it was him….but as soon as I asked he disconnected so…

you be the judge.

PS- If Im being a ‘*@%$#” in a game its probably not me. ❗

hobbesme
    Participant

@hoopy frood wrote:

PS- If Im being a ‘*@%$#” in a game its probably not me. ❗

Unless we resign on you! 🙂

Ebonite
    Participant

point! 🙂

Comrade Nebkov
    Participant

Hi users!

I suppose there are many pros and cons conerning the issue about Mokelok. I enjoyed reading Mark’s comment and the different replies it got.

The thing is though, all aspects considered, that a line has to be drawn somewhere. Anybody who witnessed Mok “at his best” will agree with me that this is not just a matter of overreacting. Some people were genuinely offended, hurt etc by Mok’s direct and personal insults – especially using other players’ names in order to smear them is simply not on in a public environment. Also, logging-in twice slows down the game like something chronic!

So, does he deserve another chance? Maybe one chance – but one chance MAXIMUM! One more offence and ban him forever.

Keep it clean, fair and fun!

Comrade Nebkov

hoopy frood
    Participant

I take offense at that remark(ok slight offense)
    Although we disagree on the resign issue, have I ever been rude or used inappropriate language? to you?

Let me know because I try and censor myself. However maybe Ive been offcolor. Hard to say what others find offensive some times.

PS- Ive lost so many kills to that resign button I’m slowly converting to the idea that whoever resigns on me should get the same in return…lol

What needs to be changed is first round resign….You got to be real good to kill someone with 1 shot first round(baby missiles). And alot of people will resign. Again..legal yes.Like no.

I ramble…later

hoopy

hobbesme
    Participant

@hoopy frood wrote:

PS- If Im being a ‘*@%$#” in a game its probably not me.

@hobbesme wrote:

Unless we resign on you!

@hoopy frood wrote:

I take offense at that remark(ok slight offense)
    Although we disagree on the resign issue, have I ever been rude or used inappropriate language? to you?

No, no. I was just poking fun. You’ve never been rude that I recall. Even when I’ve resigned on you, you’ve expressed your displeasure adamently but amiably.

@hoopy frood wrote:

However maybe Ive been offcolor. Hard to say what others find offensive some times.

All of us enjoy some off-color banter. I can’t recall anyone except Moke that I’ve thought went too far.

I mean come on, in the spirit of juvenile male mentality, there’s a player who uses the numeral ‘8’ followed by equal signs followed by a right parenthesis as his alias — and the number of equal signs grows as his game ego grows. If we can tolerate that, we can tolerate just about anything short of Mokeishness.

@hoopy frood wrote:

PS- Ive lost so many kills to that resign button I’m slowly converting to the idea that whoever resigns on me should get the same in return…lol

Yay! A convert!

I’ve always been partial either way. I understand the frustration it causes & have been on the receiving end. But to me that’s just part of the frustrating fun this game is.

And now that I’ve come up with the amazingly brilliant retreat option, I like the random chance aspect. Now if it could only be implemented …. 😉

Anyways, no offense either way I hope …

Ebonite
    Participant

i thought he got banned! wtf? why is he still playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.